“Excellent Stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Texas
“Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was the first bed and breakfast experience for my wife and I and we couldn't be more pleased with our stay. Bonnie and Bob were helpful, welcoming and gracious hosts and the breakfasts were always amazing. The house and our room were warm and inviting and kept very clean. It's located in a quiet, peaceful residetial area, but still only a few minutes away from the nightlife on Palafox and a short fifteen to twenty minutes from the beach. Would definitely come back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank junkyarddwg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
New Jersey
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Fanatic stay at the Noble in. The bed was extremely comfortable. Very good quality linens. Bonnie and Bob are great hosts. The breakfasts were delicious. I stayed with them for 3 days. The first day, Bonnie prepared a feta omelet with grilled veggies. The second day, blueberry pancakes. And the third day Eggs Benedict. Just for the breakfasts alone, it was worth the stay. They also provide ice cold water at no charge. This was a business trip for me and I almost stayed at a Hotel. After the first day, I was extremely glad I decided to stay at the Noble Manor. I will definitely stay with Bob and Bonnie next time I am visiting this part of the pan-handle.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank folsomcorp
kennesaw
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I recently spent three nights at the Noble Manor B&B. The hosts, Bob and Bonnie, are extremely welcoming and helpful. The breakfasts are superb!! The b&b itself is charming. Each room is different. We stayed in the Bacall room, overlooking the residential quarter. We loved it!! The b&b is located in a quiet, residential area (full of lovely homes), close enough to downtown to walk if you are so inclined (although we chose to drive due to the heat and humidity!) and no more than a few minutes drive to the beaches on the coast. It was great fun getting to meet the other guests at breakfast. We are already contemplating a return!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank melissa992
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We stayed at the Noble Manor for 1 week and we're blown away by the hospitality and charm of this wonderful establishment! The breakfasts were some of the best we have ever had! My mouth still waters when I think about waiting for the clock to strike 7:30AM to eat those scrumptious morsels! Bonnie really is a gem and is responsible for our unforgettable and special stay. We can't wait to return!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
1 Thank Amber-Darren H
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband & I have traveled a number of times to Pensacola and are trying different types of accommodation on each visit. This was our first time in a B&B and it was easily the best place we've stayed so far.
The house is immaculately decorated completely in period and is spacious and very welcoming. We had a suite and really enjoyed the extra seating space, however there are 2 sitting rooms, a covered porch and a seating area by the pool to use so no shortage of places to relax anywhere around the property.
Bonnie's breakfasts really should be a Pensacola legend. We usually take a picnic to the beach and eat out every evening, but not this time. We barely snacked on the beach each day and just needed the lightest of dinners once Bonnie had set us up with french toast, eggs florentine or quiche - all with lashings of delicious trimmings. Bonnie will accommodate food allergies and picky eaters but I'm neither of those, so I cleared my plate each morning and was set for the day!
Our room was extremely comfortable and we slept as well as at home. This is unusual for us but goes to show the level of comfort we enjoyed.
We met with repeat guests and newbies like us at breakfast each morning where the conversation was friendly, fun and we enjoyed everyone's company tremendously.
The inn is a pleasant (about 15 mins) walk into downtown via Palafox St. which you just can't beat. We loved leaving our car each evening and strolling into town. The city owes this neighborhood a little TLC to truly show off the beautiful architecture and match that shown by it's residents. Don't let this put you off in any way though.
Thank you Bonnie & Bob for a lovely stay. We are certain to return.

1 Thank A&BWestbrook
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I stayed at Noble Manor for a getaway weekend, and it was absolutely wonderful! Noble Manor has ruined us for hotels because after our experience there we only look for B&B's!!!

The rooms were beautiful and so well kept, but the breakfasts were truly phenomenal! I literally dream about the french toast!

The location for us was great - it allows for a lot of walking, and the downtown area is close and so cute.

I felt so pampered while staying here, and if we return to Florida we will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed April 2014
Lombard, Illinois
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was our third year straight year we have stayed at the Noble Manor.Bob and Bonny always do an outstanding job of making you feel at home.the house is super clean and the breakfasts are great.the location is. Good,close to the interstate,downtown,everything.It feels like your visiting relatives while you are there,right down to the good-bye hugs.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#11 of 65 in Pensacola
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown
Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
New World Inn
New World Inn
#27 of 65 in Pensacola

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!