“A Highlight of Trip to the Gulf Coast”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pensacola
Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Pensacola B&B and Inns
East Hampton, Connecticut
“A Highlight of Trip to the Gulf Coast”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We discovered Noble Manor through a web search of B & B's in the Pensacola/Destin area. In addition to presenting their business beautifully, the website was informative and easy to negotiate. Within a day of making the reservation, Bonnie emailed to inquire about special dietary requirements and to recommend some local restaurants. We were delighted to find the house even more gorgeous than we expected; it has been restored to maintain all of its old world Victorian charm, while providing clean, modern facilities & amenities. Our room, the Bacall, felt as though the hosts had actually slept in it and fine tuned it for a perfect nights' sleep. I'm not a fan of air conditioning, so I was impressed by how the room was cool and comfortable without having that feel of clammy air blowing at all times, in fact, I never felt the air conditioning blowing, it just was spot on. Our bed was plush and firm - we both slept very comfortably. An unexpected treat was the gourmet breakfasts that Bonnie cooks up and serves in the elegant dining room. Coffee is available before breakfast hours for early risers, and there is a refrigerator stocked with water for the guests. In all, Noble Manor was very accommodating, safe and unobtrusive; our hosts were helpful and welcoming, without being intrusive. We received great recommendations and loved the fact that we could walk to all of the restaurants and businesses. The neighborhood around the house were quiet and lovely with a comfortable porch and grounds. We loved our stay in Pensacola with Bonnie & Bob!

Room Tip: Our room, the Bacall, was above the front entrance, but it was very quiet and private.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Winter Springs, Florida
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Wonderful B&B with a very private Carriage House...which is where we spent three nights in mid-July 2014. The owner, Bonnie, was knowledgeable of the area and referred us to a vegan cafe and tapas restaurant that was wonderful. She is well traveled herself and even set us up with some must-see museums for our up-coming trip to France. This B&B is situated in a quiet neighborhood with stately old mansions. One night was spent simply walking the area and chatting with neighbors...delightful!

Room Tip: We had the jacuzzi to ourselves each night and it was literally on the front porch of the Carriage H...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2014

After reading some of these reviews, it's nice to know that Bonnie is kind to most of her customers. I, unfortunately, did not receive the same consideration. I arrived after dark and parked in what appeared to be a parking space suitable for one vehicle. The next morning at breakfast I was the first to arrive at the breakfast table and was seated there for about 10 minutes before anyone else arrived. Bonnie greeted me and took my breakfast order. When 6 more people arrived at the table, Bonnie suddenly came out of the kitchen and proceeded to inform me in a very curt manner that I had taken 2 parking spaces the night before and then she instructed me where to park. This was so sudden, and in direct contrast to her gracious greeting, that I was caught off guard. One of the guests decided to make fun of me and said "Oh, you're in trouble!" My response was "Obviously!". Everyone laughed and Bonnie left the room. There were several comments made by the other guests about Bonnie's apparent animosity and I was asked if I had something earlier to upset her. A couple of people joked that they better be on their best behavior so they didn't get fussed at too. I know they were just trying to defuse a tense situation, but it just added to my humiliation I was near tears. I am not a confrontational person so I left the house as quickly as possible. There are SO many better ways that could have been handled. I would not have been offended in the least if she had approached me privately. I would have apologized, parked where instructed and the matter would have been over. Instead, Bonnie made me a public spectacle and I will never return again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank REED B
Rockford, Illinois
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We chose the "carriage house" foe three nights because it seemed to offer more privacy. It was private enough, but I can't recommend it as a place to stay. It's not really a carriage house at all but rather a converted garage. There are almost no windows so it's dark like a cave, and the cheap drop ceiling and big fluorescent lights like those found in old classrooms or dept stores are not appealing. There was a subtle musty smell as well. The shower stall was small and seemed hastily patched together.
The main house was very attractive, which makes me think the rooms there would be nice as well. Breakfast was pretty good, but our hostess somewhat rudely carried on long phone conversations at the table when she could have easily retreated to a different room. Her skills as a welcoming hostess could use some polishing. We found it pricey for what we got and not much more special than staying in a hotel, but maybe the main house is nicer.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Redbirds1
Texas
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was the first bed and breakfast experience for my wife and I and we couldn't be more pleased with our stay. Bonnie and Bob were helpful, welcoming and gracious hosts and the breakfasts were always amazing. The house and our room were warm and inviting and kept very clean. It's located in a quiet, peaceful residetial area, but still only a few minutes away from the nightlife on Palafox and a short fifteen to twenty minutes from the beach. Would definitely come back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank junkyarddwg
New Jersey
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Fanatic stay at the Noble in. The bed was extremely comfortable. Very good quality linens. Bonnie and Bob are great hosts. The breakfasts were delicious. I stayed with them for 3 days. The first day, Bonnie prepared a feta omelet with grilled veggies. The second day, blueberry pancakes. And the third day Eggs Benedict. Just for the breakfasts alone, it was worth the stay. They also provide ice cold water at no charge. This was a business trip for me and I almost stayed at a Hotel. After the first day, I was extremely glad I decided to stay at the Noble Manor. I will definitely stay with Bob and Bonnie next time I am visiting this part of the pan-handle.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank folsomcorp
kennesaw
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I recently spent three nights at the Noble Manor B&B. The hosts, Bob and Bonnie, are extremely welcoming and helpful. The breakfasts are superb!! The b&b itself is charming. Each room is different. We stayed in the Bacall room, overlooking the residential quarter. We loved it!! The b&b is located in a quiet, residential area (full of lovely homes), close enough to downtown to walk if you are so inclined (although we chose to drive due to the heat and humidity!) and no more than a few minutes drive to the beaches on the coast. It was great fun getting to meet the other guests at breakfast. We are already contemplating a return!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank melissa992
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#11 of 65 in Pensacola
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown
Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
New World Inn
New World Inn
#27 of 65 in Pensacola

Been to Noble Manor Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!