“Affordable rate, friendly staff and clean roomrettehr”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Queen Mary Inn

Queen Mary Inn
Queen Mary Inn
Ranked #6 of 6 Pensacola B&B and Inns
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Affordable rate, friendly staff and clean roomrettehr”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

VERY CLEAN AND AFFORDABLE.
I am active navy on temporary assignment here in Pensacola. The weekly rate is very affordable compare to other hotel-- 50% lower than the average . The staff is truly friendly. It is a self service apartment/hotel that's why the rate is low. I have no complaint at all with the cleanliness of the room and its surrounding. I was told this is under new management. The pool, laundry room and the small convenient store in the lobby is a big help for the comfort of my family. The only item that I recommend is the laundry room is not open 24 hours which if you want to do laundry at late hours. It is located in a nice neighborhood, next door to the major hospital. I would recommend this hotel/apartment if you are looking for an affordable decent hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank willie M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

The worse hotel! Dirty, roaches, and FLEAS. We rented a double for 2 adults and 2 children. The room had one wash cloth and one bath towel. When we ask for more, front desk said "No, sorry, we don't keep any extra here at the desk--you'll have to ask House Keeping tomorrow morning. Non of the ice machines worked, the phone in the room was not working, internet went down around 10:30--and that was it. Front desk again said "wait till tomorrow". During the night, there were fights in the halls, drug dealers and peepms in the parking lot. It was like something out of a bad movie. The fleas were the worst, and by mid-night we packed up the kids and left. Never again.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. It is filthy, and the manager walks around in rubber boots to avoid the puddles of...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank NeverStayHere2013
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Anyone who is thinking about coming to Queen Mary Inn, Please Don't. This business has a bad reputation and poor reviews from many customers that stayed her at Queen Mary Inn and I myself see why this Hotel is rated so low. What you read about Queen Mary Inn Online is Not what it will be when you come to stay. It's all a Joke. This business and the people that work here should be ashamed. Terrible and uprofessional when providing customer service for anybody that stays her. This Hotel has gone down hill. I been living her a while now and seen how Queen Mary Inn has changed over the year for the worst. Most rooms have outdated furniture/appliances like always and not all rooms now will come with appliances in them like a microwave and refrigerater like it used to. That will cost you extra. No Wifi now for anyone who stays weekly or monthly and is Only for people that stay daily. That also includes No Hotel Maid Service for cleaning and giving you your clean towels, bedsheets and toilet paper. That is all on you to clean and provides toilet paper for your room. So rethink about coming her and wasting your money on a room weather it's daily, weekly or monthly. Most likely you will be unsatisfied her like the most.

• Stayed July 2013
9 Thank Anya S
Versailles, Kentucky
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Because of price and location I have given one more try to this place. Went to see studio we were assigned to and complained to front desk about trashy balcony across, that is only place to look at if you look at window or go to your balcony. They told me there is nothing they can do about that (I had to sign paper about rules and regulations, but they couldn’t do anything about another room), and that was only available room to stay. After traveling for twelve hours I was not able to be looking for another place, so I accepted it. Room was not that bad, kitchen has old appliances, especially stove, old and rusty and just one burner worked. I said good bye to this place, I am not referring it to anyone, and I am not going back!

Room Tip: Find another place, you will not miss anything! There are other hotels with weekly rates in area, pa...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank ikocer
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

We stayed here before my husband had to go to Afghanistan and we were just looking for a not so expensive place to stay. The elevators don't work so watch out for those rails because they wiggle. The room decor is so outdated its like they just put this room together. Bugs omg yes watch out for those. Room was not properly cleaned. We found like left over pizza crust under the bed. The lamps had dust on it. The pool is slimy and slippery. I tried to walk around and there was this dude who looked so high it scared the crap out of me. No room service so you have to get your toilet paper and wash your own hotel towels. Basically this place is ghetto, trashy, and I felt like I was in the projects. If you are just visiting don't stay here. I warned you so if you do come here don't expect it to be the days inn or super 8 because this place reminds me of some low income housing. Never staying here again. The price should have been cheaper. They said there would be a fridge or a microwave but we didn't get that either. From what I heard this place use to be a best western now it looks like the projects.

• Stayed May 2013
6 Thank mrscaligirl87
Versailles, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2012

Stayed for a week in June of 2012, not very pleased with neatness of it, but with affordable weekly stay was worth to clean it for yourself. Not that far from beach this suite was a great affordable shelter. Will probably stay here again if same rates are offered, and will be prepared to do some cleaning for myself if I need to?

Room Tip: Ask for room away from street, inn is across the hospital and ambulance sound will wake you up! Suit...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Hallandale Beach, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

I stayed here for the Memorial Day Parade besides the horrible reviews this place has since everything was pretty much sold out in the Pensacola and Pensacola Beach areas. Let me telll you that the only positive experience I had was the Front Desk (a girl) at Check In that checked us in early and help us with some directions. Other than that, the room was filthy, the towels, the bed linen, the mattress everything looked and was dirty and to add up we found two roaches in the room though we barely stayed in the room-just to sleep. The worse thing is that my friend just came back with rashes in his back and legs due to bedbugs bites and our clothes had to be washed due to the strong odor that got for staying in the room ...What else can I say...Horrible place to stay !!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends