“Lunch”

The Ruby Slipper Cafe
Ranked #10 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: New Orlean's favorite Breakfast & Brunch spot is now open in Pensacola! You can enjoy our delectable benedicts, french toast, pancakes, omelettes, sandwiches, burger and cocktails any time of day!
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Had a very good lunch with a friend there yesterday. He had the cheeseburger and I had the chicken salad sandwich. We each thought our selections were very good. I did get to steal the "pig candy bacon", I could only stand to eat about a pound of it! Go there and enjoy!
BTW, the bloody Mary I had was excellent!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is a great casual restaurant with reasonable prices and great service. Eggs were served with a fried green tomato, grits (be sure to add some cheese) and a delicious biscuit. The bacon was thick and cooked perfectly. Maple butter to spread on the biscuit made it even more delicious.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Very nice offering of non traditional breakfasts. A little too fancy for me. Bloody Marys are pretty good but not consistent.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We decided to try this place for breakfast based on TripAdvisor reviews. My husband and I both had an omelet and it was great. I had the goat cheese and salmon omelet. They make their biscuits there homemade and serve real butter mixed with cane syrup. Yum! The service was great. We ate out on the patio and the atmosphere was nice. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Had the burger at location and was average. The candied bacon saved the burger which was pretty solid.