“Not fancy, but good food!”
Review of Cub's Crawfish

Cub's Crawfish
Ranked #93 of 695 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Have been to Cub's a couple of times now...crawfish etouffee, steamed royal reds & crawfish - very good cajun cuisine - especially like the gumbo & steamed cray-dads!!

1  Thank WMoore1131

Reviewed 11 April 2014

This place is as close as you will find to a home cooked Crawfish boil from southern Louisiana. The boiled crawfish are cooked perfectly and i have debated if i could actually do a better job. The experience is worth trying..

1  Thank Lee H
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We went on a Saturday to give this place a try, as both my wife and I were wanting some fried crawfish tails. From all the reviews, we assumed that this would be a great place to get some fresh crawfish tails. What we found out was, they do not have a fryer, nor a grill, so everything is boiled. I like boiled ( what we call a low country boil ) about as well as the next, so I am not knocking that. If I had been aware that all they offered was boiled, I would not have gone expecting to be able to get it. That being said, we decided that we did not want boiled and went elsewhere. I will give them a try some time in the future when I am in the mood for boiled, but for now I just want to make sure people know when they go, it it just boiled, no fried, no grilled.

4  Thank newjade
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Simple menu. Very, very good boiled crawfish and shrimp at a reasonable price. The crawfish were spicy. We at in at one of the few tables. Many we're ordering boiled seafood to go.

1  Thank hesfsu
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing! I love this place. The good is great. Service is great.

It kinda hard to find. And it's small on the inside. So get there early since is not much seating. I definitely will miss this place when we move.