“Really good!”

Cub's Crawfish
Ranked #90 of 683 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I loved this place. It had really good crawfish, but the sausage is out of this world. You also have to try their mushrooms. The spiciness is so good. You can get a big box of crawfish, potatoes, corn, sausage, and mushrooms for $12. I recommend!

2  Thank Daniel W

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The Crawfish were cooked just right. Not so spicy that they set your mouth on fire but spicy enough to wake up your taste buds and stimulate your sweat glands. Boiled shrimp were tasty and not nearly as spicy as the crawfish. When I asked what they had that wasn't spicy, she replied "banana pudding", that's it. The home made banana pudding was yummy and a nice way to finish the meal. The decor is early antique, giving you lots to look at. The two ladies working behind the counter were very nice and extremely helpful. If you want to eat somewhere that is very laid back with great food, this is the place!

2  Thank Eduman4260
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Have been to Cub's a couple of times now...crawfish etouffee, steamed royal reds & crawfish - very good cajun cuisine - especially like the gumbo & steamed cray-dads!!

1  Thank WMoore1131
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This place is as close as you will find to a home cooked Crawfish boil from southern Louisiana. The boiled crawfish are cooked perfectly and i have debated if i could actually do a better job. The experience is worth trying..

1  Thank Lee H
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We went on a Saturday to give this place a try, as both my wife and I were wanting some fried crawfish tails. From all the reviews, we assumed that this would be a great place to get some fresh crawfish tails. What we found out was, they do not have a fryer, nor a grill, so everything is boiled. I like boiled ( what we call a low country boil ) about as well as the next, so I am not knocking that. If I had been aware that all they offered was boiled, I would not have gone expecting to be able to get it. That being said, we decided that we did not want boiled and went elsewhere. I will give them a try some time in the future when I am in the mood for boiled, but for now I just want to make sure people know when they go, it it just boiled, no fried, no grilled.

4  Thank newjade