Room was dirty, fridge in room didn't work, and the shower had no cold water (hot only). Staff was decent and friendly. About right price for what you get. Probably won't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For fun in the sun or a historic trip through the capital of Florida, head over to Days Inn Pensacola-Historic Downtown. Located in the heart of downtown, off I-110, our Pensacola hotel is the ideal home base for experiencing all the Gulf Coast has to offer. Wake up to a free Daybreak continental breakfast and scout out area attractions with free WiFi. Take a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool, relax by our picnic and barbeque area, or take advantage of guest laundry facilities at our pet-friendly hotel. Relax and enjoy a meal at our onsite restaurant, Big Easy Tavern and Cajun Cafe. Enjoy live performances at Pensacola Civic Center or experience history at Pensacola Village. See military aircraft and historical records of U.S. naval battles at the National Naval Aviation Museum. Visit Cordova Mall and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico shore, where you can fish, swim, and scuba dive. Sam's Fun City is just minutes away, with rides and amusements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Pensacola Historic Downtown Hotel Pensacola
- Pensacola Days Inn
- Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown Florida