This Days Inn was OK. We stayed there two nights, booking the second night only after making sure our first night was decent. It isn't new, it isn't fancy and it isn't expensive. The room was clean and smelled good. The fixtures were OK. The hallways were clean and decently bright. The breakfast was about average for a Days Inn. The staff was friendly enough. The pool is of the outdoors variety, and fairly small, but it is well maintained.
Internet service signal strength was strong and the speed was adequate. The bed was reasonably comfortable. There is a restaurant but we didn't eat at it, and there are several more within walking distance.
My stock disclaimer: Most of the time when people write reviews for motel or hotel, they only do it when they have a bad experience. I am writing reviews of every motel I stay in to give as unbiased of a review that I can.
The motel reviewed here is a low-priced budget, and it is unrealistic to expect it to be on-par with higher end motels, so comparing it to a higher end 2 and 3 star chain hotels is not fair... I am comparing it against its peers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For fun in the sun or a historic trip through the capital of Florida, head over to Days Inn Pensacola-Historic Downtown. Located in the heart of downtown, off I-110, our Pensacola hotel is the ideal home base for experiencing all the Gulf Coast has to offer. Wake up to a free Daybreak continental breakfast and scout out area attractions with free WiFi. Take a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool, relax by our picnic and barbeque area, or take advantage of guest laundry facilities at our pet-friendly hotel. Relax and enjoy a meal at our onsite restaurant, Big Easy Tavern and Cajun Cafe. Enjoy live performances at Pensacola Civic Center or experience history at Pensacola Village. See military aircraft and historical records of U.S. naval battles at the National Naval Aviation Museum. Visit Cordova Mall and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico shore, where you can fish, swim, and scuba dive. Sam's Fun City is just minutes away, with rides and amusements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Pensacola Historic Downtown Hotel Pensacola
- Pensacola Days Inn
- Days Inn Pensacola - Historic Downtown Florida