“Horrible Nightmare!!!”

Western Inn
Ranked #51 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
“Horrible Nightmare!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Its So dam filthy Do not Book This Place !! ever Horrible Service They Dont Even Clean The Bed. Crackheads all around Hookers Strippers .Is A Drug Zone Cops Need To Be Here.People Are Rude.
they dont do nothing Pool Doesnt Work And It Shows Up Like A Good One . this Place Is A Crackheads Cave.They Take Your Money Quick But Not Good At All. you do Better Going To The Most Trashy Hotel They Need To Remove It From Here.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank bryankash1

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

My family arrived at this place around 10:30 pm on April 25 2014 after 7 hours of driving. From the street looking at it looked run down. We got to the room and were even more DISGUSTED. At 11pm some guys were hanging out on the balcony watching us bring our bags in. The room smelled awful, carpet nasty and sheets stained. We called the office to bring clean sheets. Told my young kids not to touch ANYTHING!! We slept in our clothes, didn't dare use the bathroom and was too tired to drive anywhere else. Soon as day broke we were out of there. RUN AWAY FAST

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank shenal l
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

As a woman traveling alone I booked through Priceline express.. The room was huge, but lacking any extra lock other than the swipe spot... One of the pillowcases was stained and the sheets weren't too clean looking either... Even though I booked the room not even 15 minutes before arriving and she was able to find my reservation in the computer, they still told Priceline that I was a no-show and tried to charge me double! I did get that straight quickly and their excuse was damage to their systems due to previous weeks ice storm, the only issue they had were they were out of toner for the printer and had me sign a blank credit card receipt

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

We will never come back here! And so we advice for everyone! Dirty room are in need of repair, stains on the bad, 30-years old a/c. Unsafe place! Feels like someone was murdered here. So stay away from here!

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank MoZaj
Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012

The place is terrible. Open up the door and you are hit with the most over poweringh moldy, sour smell. The carpets are so dirty my shoe stuck. I walked out . They let me look at 2 more rooms . In the last one I checked the mattress out omg!! unbelievable. I left after one night had no chose They still wanted to charge me for a price of a nicer mobile. This place needs to be closed down by the health department. or bull dozed!!!!

Room Tip: no rooms are quiet,sunny
Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank iwaterbum
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2010

Just got back home from Florida and couldn't wait to do a review.Booked through priceline and Western in used my credit card number and charged me three more times on top of it. Had to call the police when they refused to answer the phone or speak with me in person. The police said this is one of the worst areas in Pensacola and also, the owners blame each other and neither of the couple claim to be managers but they are both owners. Floors are soiled and wet, no soap in bathroom, and NO breakfast as advertised. STAY FAR AWAY, Please if you value you and yoyr families lives. If I could have rated NO stars I would have given less than half

• Stayed May 2012
6 Thank sontesmommy
Pensacola Beach, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2010

This place was dirty!!!!!!!!!!! We did not stay, we left after 2 hours, we were scared for our kids. Horrible. We were told we would be refunded, but we were not. Beds were broken, smell was horrible, room was dirty, feet turned black while walking on carpet.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family