“Go somewhere else!”

Ranked #59 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Go somewhere else!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This room was definitely not worth the $50 we paid for it. We got in late & went to bed. During the night we were waken several times by our car alarm, banging, yelling, & even someone trying our door handle from outside. When we got up the next morning, we realized the whole place was filthy, the toilet didn't work, & the carpet smelled like pee! We couldn't get out of there fast enough!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank lkbaldr

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Flint, Michigan
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Came into Pensacola after a 9 hour drive. The hotel we had written down for a good one had mildew in all of the rooms and were remodeling. This place was close and looked ok in the rain and dark. We checked in, and the first room smelled funky bad so we requested another room. We got our second room and it looked much better. I checked out the room but not the bathroom. The bathroom was nasty so we decided to just not use it. We were tired and it was raining hard out. In the morning, like 5 am, we decided to leave...afraid that we could get some crud or bugs on us. My friend was outside loading the car up with what little we had taken in and was approached by a shady person for a cigarette. She gave him one and then got in the car and locked the door. He and his friend came back trying to get her to open the door. I was inside putting on makeup. We felt that she could have easily been robbed or worse had she not gotten back in the car. The people hanging out around the outside were questionable at the very least. Don't go here! The lady at the front desk upon check in was ok but kind of aggressive and the one upon check out was cracked out looking. Don't do go here!

Room Tip: Go somewhere away from Pensacola Blvd! Maybe Plantation Road to Mainstays.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tracy M
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Should have read previous post on bedbugs .They are everywhere room 105.its unbelievable nothing was done...Do not stay there........i told night manager but gave me blank stare,maybe cant speak english .nobody should pay for a room with hundreds of bedbugs.This may require call to health department..

• Stayed September 2012
6 Thank Markusthemerlin
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Me and my friend drove all the way here from Arkansas. We got here the first and tonight is our last night. As soon as we got here, we went to our room...it stunk like mildew and bleach, she went to open the nasty rusted fridge and the door came off in her hand and there was some kind of chicken meat, goo in the freezer. We went straight to the office to complain, the woman was friendly and nice, she switched our room, letting us see if we liked it first. There is no way to "like" any of these rooms, but it was better. The walls are patchy, some outlets don't work, the lamp shaded look stained, the bathroom was DISGUSTING, and the phone didnt work. We were scared to sleep in this nasty place. The next morning I woke up, looked at the blanket...there was a PUBIC hair stuck in it. I looked more and there were several and regular hairs. Some on my friends bed as well. They don't change the blankets, only the sheets. We made a list of everything wrong and went up there and complained. We asked for our own cleaner to clean ourselves. We haven't let the "maids" come in here once. We have walked by rooms and smelt weed, some guys walking by smoking it and asked if we wanted some, our big black neighbors asked if we wanted some drink, weed, or pills, and they also banged on the door and called our room phone asking. There was a woman that got mugged the second day here. There are drunk/high people walking around at night constantly. DO NOT STAY HERE! It doesn't seem safe!!! There is no chain locks, either. Just the one you need a card for. This was like a 170 stay...we only got 19 dollars back...I will NEVER stay here again. This has been the worst motel experience of my life.

• Stayed June 2012
5 Thank KodiMorris
RACINE WI
Reviewed 15 March 2012

On 03/02/2012 stayed one night in room 105. By about 4 PM the next day I was itching all over my back and upper arms, the bedbug bites were so numerous that my skin was bright red in pancake size blotches.
Besides the bedbugs there were other problems. It seems they rent rooms on a weekly or maybe monthly basis, these long term residents were partying to loud music in the parking lot at 2 AM keeping us awake. The young lady clerk at checkin was about as unfriendly as they come, she acted like I was bothering her.
Needles to say I would not recomend this place to an enemy.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank REG C
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 14 December 2010

Nothing fancy, but quiet, reasonably clean, and cheap. Everything worked, no problems. A good restaurant right next door. I will probably stay there again next time I am in town.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank willwillwill
Milton
Reviewed 2 June 2010

Our stay started off well, but soon turned down hill. One light in the room worked. Toilet backed up. When it did, the maintenance man did come and get it unstopped. The room came with 3 towels. There were 4 of us in the room. When we asked for an extra we were given one and told there would not be another. When the toilet overflowed, I used the 4 towels and hand towels to clean up the mess. The lady at the front desk refused to give us more clean towels, have someone disinfect the bathroom floor, and could not give us another room. We checked in at 3:00 p.m. and left at 9:00 p.m. They refused to give us our money back and come to find out, they charged my account once and my husbands account as well. We had planned on staying 2 days. He was going to pay for one and me the other. So far our issue has not been resolved.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family