Palm Court Inn and Suites
US$194
US$188
US$125
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$137
Courtyard Pensacola(Pensacola)
US$133
US$155
US$139
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$93
ComfortInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had booked a room at a hotel close by, upon inspecting the room the A/C wasn't getting cold so I needed to find a place to stay at the last minute (5pm). I found this little place in my price range ($10 less than the other place), met the owner and another employee; they were both very friendly & let me look at a room. The room was OK for me (solo male traveler) so I checked in. I got back after I'd been to my event and enjoyed a COLD room just like I like it. There was a knock on the door about 11pm but I'm guessing it was from the room next door (they have the entire property on camera and the owner lives on the property). There were some 'minor' things wrong with the room which I reported the morning I checked out. The owner made notes and told me they'd be fixed. The owner went out of his way to make my stay most enjoyable, he gave me a card to get a FREE gift @ the event I was attending. I'd stay here again if it was just me traveling,

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank BILL A
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This room was definitely not worth the $50 we paid for it. We got in late & went to bed. During the night we were waken several times by our car alarm, banging, yelling, & even someone trying our door handle from outside. When we got up the next morning, we realized the whole place was filthy, the toilet didn't work, & the carpet smelled like pee! We couldn't get out of there fast enough!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank lkbaldr
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Came into Pensacola after a 9 hour drive. The hotel we had written down for a good one had mildew in all of the rooms and were remodeling. This place was close and looked ok in the rain and dark. We checked in, and the first room smelled funky bad so we requested another room. We got our second room and it looked much better. I checked out the room but not the bathroom. The bathroom was nasty so we decided to just not use it. We were tired and it was raining hard out. In the morning, like 5 am, we decided to leave...afraid that we could get some crud or bugs on us. My friend was outside loading the car up with what little we had taken in and was approached by a shady person for a cigarette. She gave him one and then got in the car and locked the door. He and his friend came back trying to get her to open the door. I was inside putting on makeup. We felt that she could have easily been robbed or worse had she not gotten back in the car. The people hanging out around the outside were questionable at the very least. Don't go here! The lady at the front desk upon check in was ok but kind of aggressive and the one upon check out was cracked out looking. Don't do go here!

Room Tip: Go somewhere away from Pensacola Blvd! Maybe Plantation Road to Mainstays.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Should have read previous post on bedbugs .They are everywhere room 105.its unbelievable nothing was done...Do not stay there........i told night manager but gave me blank stare,maybe cant speak english .nobody should pay for a room with hundreds of bedbugs.This may require call to health department..

• Stayed: September 2012
6  Thank Markusthemerlin
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Me and my friend drove all the way here from Arkansas. We got here the first and tonight is our last night. As soon as we got here, we went to our room...it stunk like mildew and bleach, she went to open the nasty rusted fridge and the door came off in her hand and there was some kind of chicken meat, goo in the freezer. We went straight to the office to complain, the woman was friendly and nice, she switched our room, letting us see if we liked it first. There is no way to "like" any of these rooms, but it was better. The walls are patchy, some outlets don't work, the lamp shaded look stained, the bathroom was DISGUSTING, and the phone didnt work. We were scared to sleep in this nasty place. The next morning I woke up, looked at the blanket...there was a PUBIC hair stuck in it. I looked more and there were several and regular hairs. Some on my friends bed as well. They don't change the blankets, only the sheets. We made a list of everything wrong and went up there and complained. We asked for our own cleaner to clean ourselves. We haven't let the "maids" come in here once. We have walked by rooms and smelt weed, some guys walking by smoking it and asked if we wanted some, our big black neighbors asked if we wanted some drink, weed, or pills, and they also banged on the door and called our room phone asking. There was a woman that got mugged the second day here. There are drunk/high people walking around at night constantly. DO NOT STAY HERE! It doesn't seem safe!!! There is no chain locks, either. Just the one you need a card for. This was like a 170 stay...we only got 19 dollars back...I will NEVER stay here again. This has been the worst motel experience of my life.

• Stayed: June 2012