“a true nightmare, beware this is not a place for your family”

Palm Court Inn and Suites
Ranked #61 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 23 March 2007

Please beware, this is not a good property. The rooms smell terrible, our lock did not work, we changed rooms to go to an even worse room and within a half an hour we checked out and went down the street to a nice hotel.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
4  Thank evenpar2dk

Reviewed 20 March 2007

Words can't describe this dump. What everyone else said in their reviews is spot on!!! We booked two nights and checked out first thing in the morning after one night. (the only reason we stayed even one was it was spring break and everything else was totally booked) When we told the front desk girl that we were booked for two but were leaving now she looked like that was pretty much s.o.p. At all costs stay away. This place needs to be shut down, and if Pensacola has any kind of zoning or health department they should lock this dump up.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tork747
Reviewed 13 February 2007

Checked in it was awful so we checked out.I agree with the guy that wrote the other review looks like you could catch something there so we did not stay.It looked ok from the outside that is the only reason we were going to stay the night but the inside of room was a whole other story.I used to live in Pensacola and I love it and I will be moving back soon,but I had only stayed in a few hotels there so when we were there for the Jazz Festival in 2006 we wanted a place to stay close to downtown and being tired that evening we arrived and just getting into town we checked in there for convenience but oh totally nasty I went back to the office for refund and left that dump.I think the health department should check that place out.

• Stayed: March 2006, travelled with family
4  Thank Harleygirl66
Reviewed 5 February 2007

BEER BOTTLE CAPS IN THE CEILING was the amusing part. The pile of dirt in, not one, but three corners of the room was gross. The walls looked as though they had been wiped in certain spots with a baby's diaper. As for the carpet, there were stains that words can't describe. On top of it all we made the reservation through Hotels.com (don't choose a 2 star), paid for it through Hotels.com and yet were charged again. We were refunded later. I truly believe that a person could catch something viral here. OH! How could I forget, there were multiple cars which drove up all during the evening with many different people going in for only a few minutes. I've seen the movie "Traffic" have you? We only stayed here out of exhaustion.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelJunkieAtlanta
Reviewed 23 January 2007

We arrived late and should have been warned by the exterior appearances and clientele. This place should be closed by the Public Health Dept. There was garbage strewn everywhere and vomit down the side of an outside trash barrel near the room. The room was smelly and filthy, and the door would not close to lock. I immediately called the front desk and asked for a clean room. We were told to come back to the office and when we opened the door to the second room, saw roaches on the counter by the sink.

This was by FAR the worst hotel experience I have ever had. We went out searching for another after that.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank DRKSHDW
Reviewed 9 November 2006

This hotel was awful. The door had a1/4 indch gap in it with no safety lock. We had water up to our ankles when we took a shower and the sink stopped up too. The room smelled of mildew and when we got to the motel I had made my reservations on my credit card and they had charged me a 25.00 deposit which didn't apply to the room rate at all. (Please be aware. We had to wash off the remote it was so dirty and disgusting.We had to clean our toilet because we couldn't tell if it was cleaned or not. There was an inch of dust under the TV set also.

Stayed: November 2006
4  Thank spirts
A TripAdvisor Member
Ft. Lauderdale
Reviewed 3 April 2006

I went on this website and saw someone posted a bad review of this place, but I said hey its cheap and maybe they exagerated. WOW! was I wrong! This websites review could not have been more accurate. The roomed smelled. When we firt got there at 2 in the mourning the hotel receptionist was hangin out with people who were staying there. Then came the room I walked in with my family and there was a hole in the floor from an iron. They were storing a TV unit in there, the lamp shade was missing. The floor was coming up. The smoke detector was layind on top of the safe that had no key. The bath room was covered in rust and my family and I were scared to walk barefoot. We think they have bed bugs and we got attacked. In the middle of the night people were banging things around. I was scheduled to stay there 2 days. I got up first thing after the first night and checked out and went to the travel lodge. It was like a 5 star compared to the Death court inn and suites. Done be cheap is my advice, You get what you pay for and pay the little extra on a name brand hotel.

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled on business