“Very nice room, polite staff and tasty free breakfast!”

Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown
Ranked #14 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We stayed in a 2 room queen suite on Labor day weekend and the price was very reasonable ($150). They also have government/military rates.
The room we stayed in was very nice with a kitchenette that had a good sized refrigerator, microwave and 2 burner range. There's also dishes, pots/pans and a dishwasher.

There is a TV in each room and plenty of storage (cabinets, closets etc). This is the perfect set up for someone that will be staying for a while that would like more of the comforts of home than the usual hotel room affords. There's even a grocery delivery service offered.

I travel fairly often and this is one of the most comfortable rooms I've stayed in. I will recommend this hotel to friends travelling to Pensacola!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 July 2011

The staff was wonderful. They were always very friendly. There was free breakfast each morning which was great when you have a family. The rooms were great. Will stay there again in the future!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2011

We spent a week here in June. Very good location for getting to the beaches and around town. Comfortable hotel, friendly staff, nice pool, rooms spacious, furniture in very good condition. Breakfast was good, but not great. The variety did change daily, but seemed we always had to wait on something, be it eggs, juice, plates, etc. The waffles were not the typical Marriott chain waffles...which is what i usually eat, but these just were not good. Housekeeping was hit or miss, and seemed to come by once and if you were still in your room, you didn't get cleaned for the day. One day we went out in the morning, came back for about 20 minutes around lunch time to change to beach clothes and did not return until after supper. During that 20 minutes we were in the room (with the do not disturb) and they left a note that they "respected our privacy" so didn't clean. We went to the front desk and told them we were just in there 20 minutes, but were leaving for the day, so could we get our room cleaned. Came back after supper and no cleaned room. Not sure if the front desk didn't pass on our message or if our message was just ignored. Another day I had to go to the desk to get toiletries as they did not restock.

But despite the housekeeping and food issues, it was a very comfortable hotel and I can recommend.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank tulsacubfan
Reviewed 2 July 2011

This is the first time I will be staying with the Residence Inn downtown Pensacola and the customer service is very terrible. Customer Satisfaction is not their priority. I spent just one night and charged for two despite relentless efforts to speak to the Asst Gen Manager but the reception always claim she's busy. Only for me to call the 800... number and they were able to speak to her while they put me on hold on the phone. I was told I would be contacted between 3-5 days. No call came from Residence Inn as promised. My favorite hotel is Courtyard by Marriot. Just wanted a change and I got a horrible experience with Residence Inn Downtown Pensacola. Will never recommend this place to anyone, better hotels around the vicinity.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Beachlovingdaddy
Reviewed 28 June 2011

We were in the 2 bedroom/2 bath suite for 4 nights. Wonderful facility -- perfect for 4 adults and 2 children. There are 3 TV's, 2 separate bedrooms with en suite baths, full kitchen and sofa bed for the kids. The floor plan is a roommate plan providing privacy for all. We were next to the busy street but traffic noise was minimal to the point of non existent. Breakfast was always great, and staff was very accommodating. Definitely would stay again.

Room Tip: Outback Steakhouse & McGuires are an easy walk
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2011

My family of 4 plus parents stayed here for our summer road trip. We spent 3nights here. We loved everything. Breakfast was great and had a hot item that was different everyday. During the week there was dinner! It was delicious! And I am a very picky eater. Rooms were beautiful. Very comfy bed. Want one for home.
It is a few miles from the beach, and you do have to pay a dollar toll to cross bridge. But, the value for this sizeof a 2b/2b suite far outweighed the drive. I would do it again for a beach trip.
The kitchen was fully equipped!
I think I could live here!
Staff was great, smiled and greeted you every time we walked by.
Lots of food places within walking distance.
Gym was excellent. Weights and machines.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 1 May 2011

Great location. Relly nice place to stay.. Price was $149 per night, but WELL WORTH IT!
I didn't know I misplaced my wedding ring, and guess what... we come back to the room, there is a note with my ring saying she found it in the sheets. LaCrecia gets a nice tip! Where else would this happen? We needed non feathered pillows... quick response. We needed de-caf coffee. No problem. Quick service.
We HIGHLY recommend this place. So gracious.
We will return.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is nice!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank davidvarisco
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pensacola
Pensacola Grand Hotel
#17 of 65 in Pensacola
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
SpringHill Suites Pensacola

Been to Residence Inn Pensacola Downtown? Share your experiences!