Upon arrival, our room was not ready. We were asked to return in an hour. When we returned, the room was ready; however, it smelled like urine and mildew. There were carpet tacks sticking out of the carpet between the main room and bathroom, which my daughter caught her foot on and punctured her skin. There was mold growing on the walls of the bathroom and the bathroom door. The lighting was terrible and there were no covers over the light bulbs in the bathroom, and the lights in the main room were so dim that it was hard to see even when we had them all on. It was a huge disappointment and I will not recommend this property to anyone.
Just drove up to our room to hear the housekeepers complaining that we "got sand all over the damn floor" and that we should have gotten a room closer to the beach. This room was half the price, which is why we chose it. People are not very friendly in this area. This was a very cheap beach vacation, however.