“Not my cup of tea”

Super 8 Pensacola N.A.S. Corry
Ranked #39 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Jamie Lee Standridge

I booked a room at the super 8 in pensacola by the curry! When we arrived The room was disgusting, sheets and pillow cases had not been cleaned, no fitted sheet on bed, floors and sinks were disgusting! Sink was covered In tooth paste. Room was supposed to be none smoking but smelled terribly of smoke and pee! Also all the cameras outside of the hotel had the wires cut on them and the area did not seem safe enough to not have working cameras! The worker Britney I think her name was was very unprofessional...said she would have to call her boss to ask for a refund but instead picked up her phone and text for 20 minutes and then made us wait 15 more minutes to tell us she could not give us a refund. Mind you it was our first day of vacation and she did nothing but waste our time. I called corporate and filed a complaint they told me I would recieve a phone call by the 7th which I never did! The gentleman I talked to said the manager closed the case bc it was taken care of. Not sure how it was taken care of when I never received a phone call or refund! Now they are telling me I have to wait another 7 days for a phone call that I will most likely never recieve from the manager. Mind you I checked out of this room as soon as I was able to book another room. Was only in the room for a total of 5 minutes. The other time we sat out by our car in our beach chairs trying to find another room. He lied and told corporate we were in the room for an hour! All I want is my $90 back for a crappy room that I did not even use!

• Stayed August 2014
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it was decently priced and had a 3 star rating, it turned out to be the worst hotel room we have ever stayed in. The was blood on walls filthy bathrooms and floor. Several times we saw small bugs scurry across the floor. Asked for a different room and it seemed worse DONT STAY HERE

Stayed July 2014

Travellers are raving about these Pensacola hotels