Jamie Lee Standridge
I booked a room at the super 8 in pensacola by the curry! When we arrived The room was disgusting, sheets and pillow cases had not been cleaned, no fitted sheet on bed, floors and sinks were disgusting! Sink was covered In tooth paste. Room was supposed to be none smoking but smelled terribly of smoke and pee! Also all the cameras outside of the hotel had the wires cut on them and the area did not seem safe enough to not have working cameras! The worker Britney I think her name was was very unprofessional...said she would have to call her boss to ask for a refund but instead picked up her phone and text for 20 minutes and then made us wait 15 more minutes to tell us she could not give us a refund. Mind you it was our first day of vacation and she did nothing but waste our time. I called corporate and filed a complaint they told me I would recieve a phone call by the 7th which I never did! The gentleman I talked to said the manager closed the case bc it was taken care of. Not sure how it was taken care of when I never received a phone call or refund! Now they are telling me I have to wait another 7 days for a phone call that I will most likely never recieve from the manager. Mind you I checked out of this room as soon as I was able to book another room. Was only in the room for a total of 5 minutes. The other time we sat out by our car in our beach chairs trying to find another room. He lied and told corporate we were in the room for an hour! All I want is my $90 back for a crappy room that I did not even use!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step out of your car and feel the cool sea breeze coming off the bay at our Super 8 Pensacola N.A.S CORRY hotel near Pensacola Beach. We offers quick access to the most popular local attractions, like the National Naval Aviation Museum. Pull into our free parking and, if you want to cool down after a day of sightseeing, enjoy our outdoor pool. Free SuperStart continental breakfast helps you start your morning off right, and free Wi-Fi Internet makes it easy to look up local attractions and plan your day. Each room in our hotel features a microwave and refrigerator, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our hotel in Pensacola, FL. Located just 12 miles from our hotel, Pensacola Beach on beautiful Santa Rosa Island is one of the longest beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. In addition to the Gulf surf, Pensacola features shops and open-air bars and restaurants. If you want to stay active during your trip, bring your bike, kayak or snorkeling gear to the beach. Stop into the National Naval Aviation Museum, home to a large collection of aircraft spanning the history of U.S. aviation, along with exhibits that celebrate engineering and military victories. If your trip would not be complete without a round of golf, hit the links at Osceola Golf Course for 18 challenging holes. Visit Pensacola Lighthouse for breathtaking views of the ocean, or stroll through Historic Pensacola Village for a glimpse of life in pre-war Florida. Grab something fast and fresh from Subway, located across the street from our hotel in Pensacola, FL. Barnhill’s Country Buffet is a two-minute drive from our hotel. Yamato Oriental Cuisine is a half mile down the road, while Wing Zone is less than one mile away. Pizza Hut, Waffle House and McDonald’s are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Pensacola N.A.S. Corry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Pensacola - n. a. s. / Corry Area Hotel Pensacola
- Pensacola Super 8
- Pensacola Super Eight
- Super Eight Pensacola
- Super 8 Pensacola N.A.S. Corry Florida