“Nice place for a good night's sleep”

La Quinta Inn Pensacola
Ranked #48 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
New Orleans
“Nice place for a good night's sleep”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I will start by saying that the beds were comfortable, and the room was clean. It is pet friendly if you want to bring along a pet. Check in was easy, I believe the clerk's name was Jason, and he was quite helpful and accomodating. The continental breakfast was adequate, but if you want a hot freshly prepared breakfast there is a Denny's right next door. There was no HBO, but I did not miss it for the one night that I was there.The price was right, and we had a smoke-free room so there was no smoky smell.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Montgomery, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I looked for a hotel that was pet friendly which is common when I travel. I was excited that this hotel was close to where I was traveling to but very disappointed in the visit. The place was dirty. The carpet smelled and it used a lot of hand sanitizer while there. I was glad that it was for just one night.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Travellers are raving about these Pensacola hotels

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this location one night. We felt safe and was close to many places and provided way access to interstate. Breakfast was good. Staff helpful recommended local restraunts. Upon checkout we are hours away when I realized I had lost my wedding ring. I called the hotel and Alyssa went to the room found it for me and promptly called me . She offered to lock it up or ship it to me. We returned 4 days later and my ring was returned safely. The manager at the desk upon pickup was also very friendly. I am truly grateful for their honesty and will stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed November 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I found the staff very nice. Very helpful. The hotel itself is not very clean. The breakfast is adequate but nothing to write home about. The bed was soft. There were lots of pillows. Space for wheelchair was just enough, nothing extra. Handicapped room did not have a roll in shower. No comfy chair to sit in.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Luling
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This is the older of the two La Quinta Inns in Pensacola. It was 71.00 per night for AARP, a great value considering the other was priced at 110.00 per night. I have about 175-200 nights out per year, and pay my own expenses so it's important for me to find a hotel thats clean, safe and fairly priced. This La Quinta had it all, very clean, safe and reasonably priced for the area. Yes there are other less expensive hotels in the area but the 65-75 dollars are about as low as I go.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed 14 October 2013

There are not any pet friendly motels in this area and we wanted to go to the Air and Naval Museum so we stayed here a had to travel a bit. The room was clean and staff were very nice. It is a good choice if you are traveling with your 4 legged friend.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was a little disappointed in the breakfast service. When I have stayed in California they have a dedicated person to the breakfast area and at this hotel the reservation person was responsible. The tables did not get cleaned after each guest and I had to ask for napkins bagels etc. The cleaning people were friendly and well trained with a good morning, how are you today etc.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family