548.00 for 3 nights included a 75.00 fee for our 6lb chug dog, but even without that fee this place is insanely overpriced given the fear factor of parking your vehicle there overnight. We chose this only because of a short notice chance to spend a few days near the beach, but this facility has ruined the town for our family. We will never return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Home to MainStay Suites, Pensacola, Florida. All Suite types (Single King, Double, Penthouse, and Executive) feature fully equipped kitchens, free local calls, free high speed wireless internet, hot breakfast each morning in the gatehouse, sparkling pool with hot tub, fitness center, and the area's only in-room fireplaces. We are conveniently and centrally located near I-10 and I-110 at exit 13(Davis Highway); close to Univ. of West FL, West FL and Sacred Heart Hospitals, University, and Cordova Malls, and just minutes from Downtown, Pensacola Beaches, and Pensacola NAS and the Naval Aviation Museum. WE have Great Nightly and Extended Stay rates and are honored to offer special discounts for our heroes in the armed forces. Check us out on facebook at MainStay Suites Pensacola, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your MainStay Suites Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Suites Pensacola, Fl Hotel Pensacola
- Residence Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Residence Inn
- MainStay Suites Pensacola Florida