Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
US$149
Homewood
US$153
US$158
US$139
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
US$133
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$93
ComfortInn
US$173
US$156
US$161
HolidayInn.com
All reviewspensacola airportshuttle servicebonefish grillan early flightroom was cleanshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationrecommend this hotelbusiness centerbusiness tripwafflesthe breakfast areaa great place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulfresh fruit
Reviewed 1 June 2011

I stayed one night at the Hampton Inn for business and found this hotel a wonderful place to stay. it's located right outside the airport but I didn't notice any airport noise at all. It's also located very close to Cordova Mall which makes shopping and grabbing a bite to eat easy. I booked a King room and ended up upgraded to a King suite which had a recently remodled bathroom. it overlooked the pool area which has a covered patio and a grill. No hottub. There is also a small exercise room. They were doing work in the majority of the rooms on the 2nd floor (painting and new flooring) so there weren't many people on the floor which was kind of creepy at night. There was no noise due to the work, but there was a smell of paint. Nothing horrible though.

The staff was very nice. The night I was there they hosted a reception with beer and wine but I had other plans so I was unable to attend. Breakfast in the morning was your standard continential fare with some eggs, turkey sausage and steak, egg and cheese hotdishes.

Overall I found this to be a great place to stay and I would recommend this hotel to other travelers including those with kids.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank jubeefish
Reviewed 5 February 2011

I contract with a company who does seminars at the Hampton Inn, Pensacola.
As a business traveler, I was very delighted with the "it would be my pleasure" attitude of everyone at the hotel.
I love the location. After a tiring flight, I was delighted to see that it was the first hotel as soon as you exit. It was raining and my Garmin wasn't working.
From the service with the meeting room, to breakfast to the cleanliness of the room. Everything was brilliant. This hotel is not in walking distance to other restaurants etc. But the mall and restaurants are just a short drive.
Internet works fine as I am using it right now to do this review.
Thanks everyone at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank spachick
Reviewed 28 January 2011

As a Hilton Honors Silver member, we usually try to stay in hotels associated with that chain. After our experience with Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport, we will have to rethink that. We stayed Sep 29, 2010 in Room 307. When we entered the room, there was a strange buzzing sound. On investigation, it turned out to be an electric ozone 'odor eater' type of machine sitting on the floor next to the bed. We called the front desk & maintenance came & took it away. When we looked around the room, it was obvious that they were in the middle of redecoration.
White ceiling paint was 2" down the wall [so they hadn't repainted the walls yet].
The ceiling in the entry looked like it had been recently sprayed [poorly] because it had a stripe effect with old & new white paint.
The top of the TV and desk, even the bedside lamp & light bulb were covered with dust & white ceiling Spackle bits.
There was no edging strip between the tile & the rug, so the rug was frayed & unravelling.
The room was freezing cold.
The bed was poorly made, with the fitted bottom sheet half on & the corner sticking out about 4 inches at the head of the bed.

All in all - it was a room not ready to be rented, and yet it was. Either the communication between the front desk & the maintenance crew is very poor, or they were way over booked - although we didn't see that many people in the hotel.
If this is the class of room they assign to Hilton Silver guests, I'd hate to see what the average customer gets. Maybe they just give you the paint brush & tell you to get on with it.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank ParrotheadWA
Reviewed 19 January 2011

We flew into Pensacola. I read the reviews on hotels in the area and I was not impressed with many of them. I decided to stay at the Hampton Inn and was glad that we did. We have stayed in hotels in the area ,and as many reviews indicate, the rooms smell musty. Our room was spotless, and there were absolutel no odors. I can't say enough nice things about the staff! We will definitely stay here again. We had an early flight out. The staff reminded us the night before about the "breakfast on the run". It was waiting for us when we checked out. There is also a shuttle to the airport, which is a plus. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank McDowB
Reviewed 2 October 2010

My stay was short but memorable! The location couldn't have been better! After arriving at the airport, all I wanted to do was check into the hotel which was conveniently across the street! The front desk was extremely helpful and accomodating! The rooms were squeaky clean and very comfortable! I was quite surprised to see that the continental breakfast offered a variety of choices and I noticed how the staff really took there time out to make sure we enjoyed the food! I would definitely stay there again the next time I visit Pensacola.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business