Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Plaquemine, United States
“Baseball Trip”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Reserved a block of 20 rooms for a high school baseball tournament for parents and players. Hotel very easy to work with and very accommodating. Hotel has been newly renovated. Rooms are spacious and clean. Lobby very welcoming - plenty of seating and 2 big screen tv's. Jeremy and Jamie were a pleasure to work with and made sure we had everything we needed and asked for. Hotel is close to Mall with plenty of eateries. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Catherine M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this review, 12 August 2013
Hello Joey L.

Thank you for the review of your stay at our property. I appreciate your comments about my Sales Team Jamie and Jeremy and will share them during our next employee luncheon. We hope to see you and your team again the next time you are in Pensacola.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Charleston, SC
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I had a big meeting and didn't have collar stays in my dress shirt. I asked the manager if Hampton Inn maybe sold collar stays, and he replied no. I figured as much and told him I'd try to hit up a dry cleaners on my way into the meeting. Not five minutes later the manager taps me on the shoulder holding two collar stays. I asked him where he got them and he replied "from the other manager's shirt." He gave me the guy's collar stays. Incredible. You don't teach service like that.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Catherine M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this review, 18 July 2013
Hello Johnmyers4,

Thank you for the wonderful comments about Ben Pol, who is my Assistant General Manager. He is excellent at anticipating our guests needs. I am pleased that you took the time to recognize what he did you for your stay. I hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in Pensacola.

Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We flew into Pensacola for a wedding and stayed here a few nights. Hotel was under construction so it was a little weird, but we have a lovely stay. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. Staff was very helpful. Free breakfast in the morning. It was a good breakfast--waffles, eggs, bacon, yogurt, fresh fruit, juices, tea, coffee, bagels, and pastries. They also have breakfast to-go if you don't have time to sit down for breakfast. The literally across the street from the airport and the shuttle will pick you up. The free shuttle will also take you to anywhere within a mile of the hotel. Nearby is the Cordova Mall where there are plenty of shops and chain restaurants. You can also get a list of places to eat from the hotel. It lists places that will deliver and some restaurants the shuttle will take you to for free. We were told the beach was 25 minutes away and it was a holiday weekend, so we didn't head out that way. The pool is nothing special, but nice for when it's hot. We also noticed a nice and new looking gym. Some of the gym equipment has individual televisions. All in all a great stay. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SouthernCAgirl
Dear SouthernCA girl,

Thank you for the review of your stay. We have completed the renovation of the lobby. The fitness center as you stated was the first part of the renovation. I think you pretty much summed up everything that we offer at the hotel, so thanks!! I hope we see you again the next time you are in Pensacola.

Springfield, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Overall, the Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. They did want you to enjoy your stay. The room was clean and well kept during our stay. I would recommend this Hotel for your stay in that area. They kept the pool area clean and well stocked with towels.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Greg B
Hello Greg B,

Thank you for the great comments about the staff and their customer service. We all love what we do and we want to ensure that every guests has a memorable stay. I hope you choose us again the next time you are in Pensacola.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 May 2013

This was a very nice place to stay. The staff was helpful and accomodating. The equipment in the fitness room was clean and working correctly. Overall very satisfactory for the price. I would say this was a very good overall experience and would return if I was in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Our fitness center has undergone a major renovation a few months ago. We have doubled it in size and have brand new equipment and free weights for our guests to use during their stay. We appreciate you noticing our progress and hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

DEstin Fl
Reviewed 30 May 2013

You can park your car in their lot FOR FREE (for as long as you are gone) when you spend the night here. The shuttle to the airport takes about 2 minutes and starts service at 5am.
The rooms are getting a bit dated, the AC is loud and hard to adjust and maintenance issues are arising--our sink was completely stopped up. The breakfast is good except for the horrible eggs out of a box. Make your own waffle and have some fruit instead. The beds are generally comfortable. Overall, a good place to stay. They are renovating the front--hopefully the rooms will be next.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear DRPETE24,

Thank you for the review of your stay and our property. Hampton Inn's are going to be rolling out new breakfast options soon for our guests. I hope that this includes new egg options for us to serve our guests. We have completed the lobby renovation and I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Pensacola.

Houston, United States
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I was delighted with this hotel. It was very clean, and clean and fresh smelling, and also quiet. The lobby was under renovation - but they were handling it very safely and also there was no smell of glue or chemicals. The renovation will be beautiful when they finish. I would recommend this hotel and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Catherine M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Hello Steven M,

Thank you for the comments about your stay even under our renovation. The renovation is complete and I have to say our hotel is beautiful, with new amenities. We hope that you will choose us again the next time you are in Pensacola.