Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Courtyard Pensacola(Pensacola)
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
All reviewspensacola airportshuttle servicebonefish grillan early flightroom was cleanshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationrecommend this hotelbusiness centerbusiness tripwafflesthe breakfast areaa great place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This was a great place to stay. The location is close to the airport and restaurants, as well as the Mall. Very clean, I saw people constantly cleaning and straightening up. The coffee in the lobby was always fresh, no matter what time I went down to get some. Rooms very nice and clean, the bathroom was very neat and clean. T.V was large and the WIFI was priceless to me. The breakfast was great, a lot of variety, including fresh fruit salad.. The only thing I didn't like was the pillows, they were kind of dense, not easily fluffed. The bed was so soft and comfortable and was hard for me to part with.. LOL I will come back to the hotel when we go back to Pensacola.

Room Tip: We were close to the pool and had a LARGE amount of kids swimming, it got kind of loud. Try to get room facing the opposite side.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This hotel is right next to the airport. They have a free shuttle service. The man who picked us up at 11:00 P.M. was super friendly and so extremely kind to our 9 year old daughter. He went out of his way to help us out with a meal as well. The hotel was nice and breakfast was great as well. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding in Milton because of a pretty good deal. This location is so close to the airport you literally are on the airport road and look across the street and there is your hotel! It is about a 20-25 minute drive to the beach which we didn't think was bad. There is a ton of conveniences within the area and the hotel does have a great shuttle service. We stayed on the third floor I believe and it was very quiet and not a long walk. Breakfast is standard Hampton Inn fare which includes a Waffle Cooker and usually 3 hot items (Meat & Egg usually standard) along with cereal, pasteries, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and other basic items. Overall for a free breakfast it is delicious and a great start to the day! I would say whatever your reasons for coming to Pensacola this is your hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great hotel for work at local hospitals. Very friendly staff. Close to everything and walking distance to airport. Not the hotel if you are there for downtown scene or the beaches. Very business oriented hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I would like to commend the staff for going above & beyond to ensure my stay was pleasant. They certain met my expectations of how a hotel should be ran. I will reccommend any one visiting Pensacola Florida to stay there. Great job to the staff & my favorite person Frank!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business