“convenient location, clean & comfortable rooms; great staff”

Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #3 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed at the Hampton/Pensacola when we missed our connection after copying with flight delays the whole day. Super convenient location, just a mile or less from the airport. Clean and comfortable rooms. courteous staff who went out of their way to help us (picking us up at 1am, way after shuttle service had ended).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Flying can be a hassle but staying at the Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport truly is stress and hassle-free. In fact, before checking out on Wednesday morning, December 18, I made reservations for my next 4 flights out of Pensacola. The front desk staff are very friendly and efficient, the shuttle drivers are equally friendly and always willing to help me with luggage. There are free appetizers (nachos with cheese, veggies with dip, mixed nuts, etc.) and wine in the lobby from 5-7 p.m. Beds are very comfortable; large vanity area for cosmetics; standard filling breakfast. Free parking while traveling is a real savings as the airport charges $8.50 a day for the outside lots. Besides being a good value, I no longer worry about missing a flight because of getting a flat tire on the early a.m. drive to the airport or being delayed because of traffic or an accident.

Room Tip: I always ask for a quiet room - top floor, away from elevator and ice maker.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank SDCCexhibitor
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This hotel is only minutes away from the airport and close to shopping and restaurants. The staff is very professional and helpful from desk, to maid service to breakfast manager. The room was very clean and kept so throughout our four-day stay even over Christmas which fell mid-week this year. I would re-book here anytime.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

nice place but staff needs help we caught the 4:45 am shuttle to the air port and the girl working didn't say good morning or anything she didn't even know we were standing there until we said good morning twice

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Roger D,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We strive to provide outstanding customer service and I am very sorry we fell short of our goal during your recent stay with us. The level of service you received is certainly not a standard at our hotel. I apologize on behalf of my entire team for any disappointments we have caused you.

We hope you accept our apology and will give us a second chance in the future.

Stefanie Popp

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We have not ever stayed at a Hampton that was not clean and comfortable. There beds are by far the most comfortable that I have slept in. it is very easy to check in and out. Breakfast is a great plus there is a good selection for those who are watching their weight and those who want a hearty breakfast. When a problem arises the staff are right there to fix and make it right.

1  Thank James W
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Great place to stay. The room was clean and the staff was excellent. I was unable to stay with my parents during my visit, so I had to find a hotel. The house was full of family and friends. Unfortunately, my brother passed. The hotel experience eased my grief.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Felix W
Reviewed 18 December 2013

So many pluses. Friendly staff; shuttle to airport; great breakfast; clean and well furnished rooms; airport flight information in the lobby; ability to print boarding passes in the lobby; computer stations; free wi fi; proximity to shopping and restaurants; free coffee, tea and hot chocolate all day; everything about this hotel was convenient, efficient and exceptional.
And when I checked in, I was told the price of the room had DECREASED! When does that ever happen?
Definitely would stay again before a flight. Made the morning stress free. Thanks, Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family