“Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport”

Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #1 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel at a very busy time in the area; Lots of hotel guests were from flooded homes and more came in for graduation ceremonies at the nearby campus. Overall all the staff members I encountered from the Front Desk to Housekeeping were all very knowledgeable and friendly despite the busy time. Clean Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 May 2014

They had a big group at the hotel when we got there , so if was a lite crazy. The rooms were very average for the price and just not a great value. We moved across the street to Hyatt after our first night. Just not up to the standard of Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The hotel is very well kept, and the staff is wonderful. We used the shuttle to go to and from the mall- very prompt! The pool is nice, but they did not keep the towels stocked. The area is very nice- family friendly and close to many restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The room was very clean, staff was friendly and the coffee was good. I liked the location of the hotel. Very close to many restaurants site seeing locations. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to my friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I always stay at this hotel when I return home to Pensacola for any reason. The location is perfect, the rooms are very nice and it makes me feel like I'm home. I am never bothered by the plans at the airport nearby and can get in and out very easily. I prefer Hilton Hotels and especially Hampton Inn for the value. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My stay at the Hampton in Pensacola was excellent. The rooms were immaculate and the service was grand. I was made to feel like a queen for the evening. I do wish my stay could have been longer. They had a guest reception that evening that was off the chain. You could eat and drink until your heart was content. For a hotel chain to give back to the guest is refreshing. I would refer tjos chain of hotels to all that ask. My Hampton experience was a great one. Go team Hampton.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Denise D,

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to deliver stellar service during your stay. It is our number one goal to provide outstanding customer service and we are happy to hear that we are achieving our goals!

We enjoy hosting our complimentary Manager's reception every Tuesday and Wednesday night, offering our guest refreshments and snacks. It is a great opportunity to provide a convenient and relaxing atmosphere and it gives us a chance to meet and mingle with our guest!

We surely hope to welcome you back in the near future, maybe next time for a relaxing weekend!

Thank you for staying with us!

Stefanie Popp

Reviewed 23 April 2014

If flying out of Pensacola Airport, this is the perfect hotel as you can leave your car in the hotel lot at no charge. After getting your luggage, call for the hotel shuttle for pick up - be sure to tell the driver to bring your keys so you're ready to get on the road immediately. Staff is always friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Good Afternoon SDCCexhibitor,

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! We are excited to hear that you were able to take advantage of our Park and Fly program! This is by far the most popular package our guest book, offering reasonable prices, convenience and great service!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us, if we can be of any further assistance to you!

Stefanie Popp