Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$99
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hotels.com
US$179
US$173
US$112
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hotwire.com
All reviewspensacola airportshuttle servicebonefish grillan early flightroom was cleanshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationrecommend this hotelbusiness centerbusiness tripwafflesthe breakfast areaa great place to staystaff was very friendly and helpfulfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This was a Fairly decent hotel. stay away from the first floor room by the elevator. The loud noise kept us up most of the night with all of the comings and goings. The staff should have warned us as we checked in when they gave us that particular room. Maybe it did not matter, since I believe the hotel was full? The complimentary breakfast was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear jamescP4827AZ,

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate your feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the unfortunate experience you had. Your satisfaction is most important to us, and we take all guest concerns very seriously.

Please contact me at 850-478-1123 and I will be happy to further assist you in this matter.

Thank you for staying with us, I hope to hear from you soon!

Stefanie Popp

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Overall, my stay was excellent. The room was spacious and very quiet. The breakfast was OK, but not exactly what you would call four star. Being so close to the airport, I was afraid I would hear planes all night, but didn't hear a single one. Two excellent restaurants were within a mile or two. The bed was very comfortable and I got a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed here July 10-13, 2014. I was visiting my daughter who is stationed in the military in Pensacola. This hotel was great! I had a quiet, clean room, even though the hotel seemed pretty full. I was very impressed with the food and the service at the breakfast downstairs. This hotel has a decent gym, vending machines. At least one evening they set out cookies for everyone. All the staff was professional, helpful and friendly. The breakfast staff was especially great! Food included little omelets or scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, fresh chopped melons and berries, oatmeal, cereals, yogurts, make your own waffles, juices, coffees and even green tea, plenty of muffins and breads as well. We always had plenty of towels and toiletries. There's also a little snack shoppe in the lobby. Very close to the airport & the mall.

Room Tip: I would ask to be away from the elevators & stairwells if possible. My room was in the middle.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I chose this hotel because I have stayed at Hampton Inn's before and I knew the bed would be comfortable. The rates were great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast every morning was very good and the staff interacted with us and the kids. The pool was nice and so was the gym. It was easy to access the interstate also. I heard people talk about happy hour, but we never saw that, possibly it is only on certain days of the week? I would definitely stay at this location again. The rooms were very clean and comfy. I could only hope that all my hotel stays could be as pleasant as this one was. The staff needs a raise, because they make the hotel as excellent as it is.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel is average. The rooms were clean and we didn't hear any noise. The breakfast was average. They only offered wireless internet free for 24 hours which if you're busy is not really a problem. There's no laundry facility therefore I won't stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear 124alyshas,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for choosing to stay with us!

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any misunderstandings regarding our wireless internet service. The internet pop up page asks you to sign in every 24 hours, for security purposes, however all internet services are complimentary for the entire duration of your stay.

While we do not have a laundry facility on site, our sister property across the street offers convenient access to their laundry mat and services. I am very sorry this was not communicated to you.

In the future, hope that you will give us a second chance, we would love you to welcome you back!

Warm Regards,