“Panhandle work trip”

Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10
Ranked #29 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I stayed here two nights. It was very convenient for what I needed to get done for work, next to I10. Rooms were clean, comfortable. Breakfast area a bit crowded for number of guests, along with business computer sandwiched in as we'll. breakfast adequate. Has an indoor pool, which I did not get a chance to use.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is a fairly new property about a half mile from the interstate. The staff was very friendly and informative about the surrounding area. If your not looking for luxury, then this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: fairly isolated so all the rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We wanted a hotel for just one night, simple and close to the airport, for an early flight the following morning. After a little research we chose this hotel, and for its location close to a Mall and some restaurants. It was easy to find just off Interstate 10.
The restaurants, and mall were easy walking distance. The welcome at the hotel was genuine, friendly and helpful.
This hotel was ideal for our brief stay. The room was simple, and comfortable.
If you are looking for a quality restaurant, top quality leisure facilities, this is not the hotel for you. Fairfield Inns offer the basics, and they do that very well.

Room Tip: Our was close to the elevator on the second floor, and overlooking the front entrance. No noise dist...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

This Fairfield Inn is hardly worth being in the Fairfield Inn stable of hotels. The facility is old and in spite if new carpet & paint it looks and feels old inside. There is no ice maker on the 3rd floor. The breakfast bar has no hot food except for a waffle maker; and the eating area is a gutted lobby sitting area. No automatic front doors. The king room I stayed in, while very clean is laid out poorly. Lots of room but the well worn and hard sitting sofa isn't even in front of the TV. The desk and chair is strategically placed right in front of the A/C vent making the desk unusable. The staff gets an "A" for friendliness.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I personally did not have a problem with the staff, room or hotel but someone in our group did so I had wanted to wait to review this property to see what happened it does not look like they did anything for her. Putting that aside, I will review with my experience. The front desk was very friendly, helpful and went out of their way to work with us or what I saw. The rooms were fine...typical for this sort of hotel. The breakfast area could get crowed very fast and hard to move around if it was crowded. One morning, no problem since few people were down yet. Another morning it seemed everyone was on the same schedule and it was very cramped. They did offer enough things to eat to make most people happy. I tend to eat pretty healthy and I could come up with good choices. But, as like most of these type breakfast places it would be boring after awhile. The pool is inside and looks depressing so if you are thinking that you may lay outside by the pool...you won't here. The location is handy. I did enjoy being able to get tea or coffee all day long.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2013

This is an great hotel and an exceptional value! The hotel definatly exceeds Marriott's standards for cleanliness, convenience, and friendliness of the staff. The rooms are quiet and clean and the morning breakfast is fantastic. A great place for families to business travelers!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank johnluriejr
Reviewed 2 April 2013

The location was great as was the Front Desk Staff. The hotel was old and pretty tired, although the room was clean as one could hope. The hotel was well past it's due date for a refresh and the breakfast was just a disappointment. I always hope for more from Marriott, although I admit I rarely use the Fairfield product. Now I remember why...

Room Tip: Ask for something away from Davis Hwy. There is a Regional Hospital on the other side of I-10, ambu...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business