“Recovery done right”

Ranked #23 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Jacksonville
“Recovery done right”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This review could have gone very badly. The room I booked was a double, in most travel, this means two beds. This time it meant one double bed. The front desk clerk noted that I had two small children traveling with me, and though he was unable to switch rooms due to sell out, he informed me that this was the case before I went to the room and made the discovery. He also did what he could to ensure we would be as comfortable as possible in the situation. The problem didn't change, but he did make up for it by effort. The hotel was convenient, clean, and had the bed situation been different, a great stay. It did not result in a good night's sleep, but did feel like the front desk did what he could.

Room Tip: Be aware that there is a Double, and then a Double Double room, the first is only one bed in the roo...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Kevin B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you so much for your review and I am so happy Brandon did everything he could to take care of you and try in every possible way to fix the problem. We work very hard to meet all of our guests needs and meeting the promises we make for our guests. I hope you will come back real soon. Thank you for staying with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Villa Rica, Georgia
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed the weekend here with a baseball team. We had a King Suite with a pull out sofa. The room was very spacious, with enough room to leave our suit cases open. I slept on the pull out bed, and I must say it is the most comfortable one I have ever slept on! The room was very clean. The breakfast was good, unless you are a picky eater and need a full buffet. The had waffles, some not so fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, and eggs and sausage. Only a 10 minute drive to UWF. Overall, a nice stay.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Ashley A
Kevin B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you so much for your review of my hotel. The staff and myself work very hard to make sure that here at the Fairfield Inn Pensacola you are treated like part of our hotel family and that everything with your stay is met with the highest quality Marriott Standards. We hope you will come back next year for your tournament.
thank you for staying with us!!
Kevin
Beaumont, Texas
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This hotel has been completely remolded. We stayed in a room with a king size. It was spacious. The bedroom and bathroom had been remolded. The new decor is coordinated quite well. Staff was very friendly. The hotel offer good variety free breakfast. The breakfast area had also been remolded. The wall that was separating the breakfast area from reception area had been removed, therefore, there was more tables and chairs to sit and eat. I really didn't like that part of the new look. There was so many tables that it was difficult to move about in attempt to get to the food and return to your table. It just seems too congested to me. I preferred the old way with the sofa and chairs to sit while being checked in. Great hotel, great updates in furniture & decor. I'll definitely will stay again & agin.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Grace_Baby
ffipensgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank You so much for the great review. Myself and my staff work very hard at taking care of you our guest. We want you to feel like your part of our family while you stay with us and give you a lasting impression. Plan on seeing even more big changes for my hotel coming soon! So I hope you will come back and stay with us to enjoy them.
Kevin Bednarek
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Nice, about what you would expect from a Fairfield, clean, good breakfast. Make sure you ask for a room on the backside of the hotel, away from the parking lot. The lights are so bright that light leaks in around the curtains no matter how you position the curtains, 2 poor nights of sleep because I kept thinking the sun was up.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
ffipensgm, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Palmetto, Florida
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This hotel is in a great location right at an Interstate Exit. Despite that our room was quiet. The hotel could use some upgrades since it is still in the old motif, needs a lot of repair and painting, the bathroom wallpaper was peeling, and furnishings were old and worn out. Chairs in the lobby actually looked dirty. We were staying overnight on a road trip so it worked at the time. Th staff was great and the breakfast the usual fair for a hotel.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed just one night and wasn't impressed with the room. I had a basic room with two doubles and a small TV. The beds didn't have much to speak of with regard to covers. I like to sleep with a little weight on me. When I called down and requested a couple of extra quilts, the response was.... "I can send up one". It wasn't really the response I would expect from any hotel I would be staying at. My room does have two beds and if my son hadn't brought his own blanket from home, I would have had to be a little more assertive. Overall, this hotel is very basic. Lobby is not set up as a "lobby" and has a small dining room in it with doors open leading into a storage room with refrigerators visible. Probably would look for another hotel next trip this way.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank hottubmandave
tampa, fl
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This hotel is a great value in addition to being at a convenient location. Although not close to the beach, it has access to I 10, I 110, and Davis Hwy. There are plenty of food places nearby and a shopping center next door.
The room was clean and well maintained. I had a room on the first floor and was not disturbed by noise from above. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast area is small but offers enough choices for a good get on the road breakfast. I recommend it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family