Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsparking lotinter statebreakfast serverchuck e cheesethe breakfast areamid range hotellarge malltexas roadhousefamily stayed herefresh fruithard boiled eggswafflesstaff was very friendlystayed one nightfirst floorclean roomsbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights in June and was very pleased. The hotel is located right off I-10 at Davis Hwy so it is very easy to get to. It is practically next door to the University Mall (Sears, JCPenney, Academy, Burlington, Toys R Us), and there are lots of choices for food nearby ranging from a Waffle House that shares their parking lot, to a Fazoli's across the street, to a Chuck E Cheese next door, to a TX Roadhouse, Moe's Southwest Grill, & Jimmy John's at the mall. The hotel is also a short drive to Cordova Mall (Dillards, Belks), Sacred Heart hospital, and UWF. In my opinion one of the best locations in town.

The price is very competitive with other similar hotels in the area. I paid $125/nt which puts it well below the price of the beach properties, but a bit above some of the lower-star-rating hotels in the area.

Others have raved about Brandon at the front desk and they are not exaggerating. He was awesome. Very friendly and welcoming, and very quick to handle a minor problem with my room upon arrival.

I will say that the rooms could use a little TLC. My room was immaculately clean, but the tub needed reglazing and there were tears in the curtains and lamp shades. It is clear that the staff takes the time to care and keep things as clean as possible, but management may want to invest in a little bit of updating.

Finally the free breakfast was your typical hotel spread. Scrambled eggs, sausages, fruit, cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, breads & muffins, etc. All was very fresh and the hot foods were indeed kept hot. The breakfast room was jammed when I was there so clearly others were enjoying the food as well.

I would absolutely stay here again next time I am passing through Pensacola.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank JH1027
Kevin B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for your review and Brandon is a great front desk agent he is a perfect example of an excellent Fairfield Inn employee. The good news is my hotel is getting a complete makeover to a brand new Fairfield Inn starting at the end of August! I hope you will come back and see us when it is complete.
thank you for staying with us and seeing the attention my staff pays to the details,
Kevin B

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I were just passing through. We stayed one night. It's located right off the freeway with a couple of fast food places around the area. We received great customer service upon check in/check out. Beds and pillows were comfortable in a quit room. No microwave but there was a refrigerator. Pool is small but fun for the kiddos. They provide pool towels. This stay is good if you're passing through since it's a basic hotel with a great rate.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank azambrano

Thank you so much for your review. It makes me very happy when I see that my guests are well taken care of by the staff and you our guest enjoyed the hotel. At Fairfield Inn by Marriott we work hard to give you a 100% great stay! Thank you for choosing us!
Kevin B

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed at this property while moving from Texas to South Florida and I have to say that I've met several staff members that truly represents Marriott Standards starting with Brandon the night clerk who was very attentive to my needs with my family and finishing with the night auditor lady that was pushing a laundry cart down the hallway with a big smile on her face. The property is in a decent shape and is very accessible if you are traveling on Interstate 10. Breakfast was delicious and provided us with plenty of choices. I do recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank lebdude

Thank you so much for this review. My staff is my family at this hotel and I want them to treat every guest as if they are part of our Fairfield Inn family. We enjoy leaving a lasting impression and a great memory to last a lifetime for you our guest. Thank you so much for staying with us! I hope you will come back again and stay.
Kevin

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We needed a room just for one night and encountered Brandon ... Top guy! He happily dealt with a variety of enquiries during our time in the downstairs lobby on the evening we arrived putting everyone at ease.
Sadly the Room we got was dull and dated and in need of refurbishment.
With the hotel being full .. The complimentary Breakfast was a struggle in such a small space. Many families ate perched on the edge of their chairs. Good to see the variety provided and especially loved the fresh fruit.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ANGELA K
Kevin B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Pensacola I-10, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review and I am very please that Brandon was able to be put all your enquires at ease. We work very hard to meet all of our guests needs and meeting the promises we make for our guests. I will also like to share with you that our property is scheduled for a renovation this year. This will help out with the small space in the breakfast area, which will be enlarged from this renovation. I hope you will come back real soon. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have stayed in other Fairfield properties and I was shocked at this one, especially for the price. It is in need of renovation and the room had dirty furniture.The front desk staff were very nice and accommodating and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review and I am so happy our front desk staff was very nice and accomendating, and that our beds were beds were comfortable. We work very hard to meet all of our guests needs and meeting the promises we make for our guests. I will also like to share with you that our property is scheduled for a renovation this year. I hope you will come back real soon. Thank you for staying with us!