“Beautiful home, wonderful owner!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room with pullout couch
Eat-in Kitchen
Kitchen Table
Dining Room
Master Bedroom
Sitting room off of Master with TV.
Second Bedroom with two twin beds. Playpen provided.
Desk with WIFI and TV.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Paige B
“Beautiful home, wonderful owner!”
Reviewed 11 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I absolutely adored my stay! During our rental, I stayed at this home with my spouse, my son, my mother and my brother. My son is a year and a half, a little spit-fire who loves to run around and explore, and I could not have picked a better rental home for him! It is one level and the basement door locks and we put up everything that he could break or hurt himself on. A lot of homes I visit are a constant nightmare to baby-proof but this one was a breeze! There is even a room off the side of the master bedroom that worked perfectly as a nursery!

Also, Susanna was very helpful during our stay. She gave us her number and we were able to text her for any concerns and questions, which she answered quickly. She even proved to be a lifesaver even after we returned home. During our trip, I lost my engagement ring and I was distraught, certain it was floating in the ocean somewhere. But Susanna found it, contacted me and mailed it back to me! I am over the moon and so thankful for her kind service!

The location of the home is a very sweet, quiet area. It is not beachside, but it is only a short drive away and there is a park one house away for when you are beach-ed out. We certainly had a day when we needed a break and that park was perfect! The neighborhood adjacent to the house is also a lovely place to walk through, full of unique and historic homes. There is a plaque in the park that explains the historical breadth of the homes and it was a really pleasant experience.

The home is also full of useful things I would have never expected from a rental. The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking utensils and dishes. There is workout equipment and a rocking horse in the basement as well as a shed with a boogie board and other beach things, There is a few palm trees in the backyard, and a swing as well. We did encounter a few spiders and insects outside and around the house, but that is all part of the Florida experience and it didn't detract from our stay at all! The home was clean and beautiful and clearly very well maintained by Susanna. I was sad to leave, but so pleased that I found such a lovely, affordable place to stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
12 Jun 2016
I'm glad your ring made it back safe! My family loves to cook, so having a well equipped kitchen is a must! Come back next vacation!
BeachElit...
“Quant!Home away from home.”
Reviewed 14 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Good place to relax. It is a beautiful Historical District,with a family atmosphere. Lovely homes & a park within walking distance. Enjoyed our stay immensely.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jun 2016
I'm glad you guys had a great time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing