“Great little marina grill”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Perdido Key
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, View, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Sunset Grille at Holiday Harbor Marina overlooks the intracoastal waterway and is accessable by car or by boat. Air conditioned seating is available inside, or enjoy the view outside on our dock-side deck, which is heated on chilly days. Our restaurant has a relaxed, family atmosphere with great prices and fresh daily seafood. For the children we have a large, enclosed playground with boats and jet skies they can "drive", as well as a climb and slide for small children. Or, they can just play in the white sand with sand toys. And, we are pet friendly! Items on our menu are prepared when ordered and include: • Specialty sandwiches--Grouper reuben and Sunset Fish Tacos • Deli sandwiches and burgers • Fresh-daily seafood sandwiches and entrees • Gumbo and soups • Full bar with cold beer, wine and specialty cocktails
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We had appetizers for lunch. Boiled shrimp hush puppies snapper bites and onion rings. Great food excellent service.

1  Thank Mark S

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great location, awesome sunset the evening I was there with my wife - food was everything I hoped for, great service - fair price! We were in the area for seven days, only wish I would have had more time to return!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I was a bit hesitant to try this place because, based on a few of the reviews, I was concerned about having a bunch of dogs yelping, barking and begging for scraps. We were there mid-afternoon on a Thursday, and it started to get busier after we arrived, but there were no dogs until just before we left. Of course, they were on leashes... and they appeared to be well-behaved.
The po boys and two desserts we tried were very tasty. My husband had the onion rings and they were huge and golden brown and perfectly crunchy.
The view was great and several people arrived by boat. what fun!
Service was fast and friendly. Glad we went!!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Outstanding EVERYTHING!!! Atmosphere, Staff, Food... and one of the best Sunsets around. We were greeted warmly the second we stepped through the front door and seated immediately by one of several staffers. No sooner had our tookus’ hit the booth that another staffer was there to greet us and inquire of our drink orders. Our server was knowledgeable of the menu and helped us with any questions we had. We both ordered entrees from the "blackened" side of the menu (she; Shrimp w/Sweet Potato Fries and Cole Slaw. I ordered the Swai (new to me) w/ Cheese Grits & Onion Rings.
Both entrees were served quickly and (wait for it) both orders were served in red plastic baskets... that's always a good sign... any food served in a red plastic basket is most likely going to be good!!! We were surprised that both our entrees exceeded our expectations.
This is not a fine china and snooty staffed establishment… it’s a food joint at a Marina… and will not make you happy if you are expecting “The Fish House”… but if you are looking for exceptional food, friendly people and an amazing sunset… this one should be on your radar.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stopped here our first night in town. The service was a little slow, but very friendly and welcoming. My husband had grilled scallops, and they were huge, cooked perfectly, and very tender. I had blackened snapper tacos -- they fish was excellent, and huge pieces! Aside from the fish, though, the food was just average. The cole slaw was bitter, and the fries were limp and greasy. I had hush puppies that were doughy in the center. For dessert we shared a piece of key lime pie. It had an odd texture and was almost gritty feeling. Although the fish part of our entrees was excellent, we probably wouldn't go back because of the other food. In addition, it was way over-priced for the quality and quantify of food.