“DT VACAY”

Sunset Grille
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Perdido Key
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Sunset Grille at Holiday Harbor Marina overlooks the intracoastal waterway and is accessable by car or by boat. Air conditioned seating is available inside, or enjoy the view outside on our dock-side deck, which is heated on chilly days. Our restaurant has a relaxed, family atmosphere with great prices and fresh daily seafood. For the children we have a large, enclosed playground with boats and jet skies they can "drive", as well as a climb and slide for small children. Or, they can just play in the white sand with sand toys. And, we are pet friendly! Items on our menu are prepared when ordered and include: • Specialty sandwiches--Grouper reuben and Sunset Fish Tacos • Deli sandwiches and burgers • Fresh-daily seafood sandwiches and entrees • Gumbo and soups • Full bar with cold beer, wine and specialty cocktails
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Off the tourist beaten path, on the intercostal waterway. Casual dining open air looking at the water. No fancy eating here. Plastic ware in basket on table, served in baskets. Our group had peel and eat shrimp, good size with pleasing seasonings, fried snapper, flaky and crispy coating, not real fishy. Appetizers as entrée, shrimp salad fresh tasting and different from what I'm used to and smoked tuna salad - diner said it was all good and would have again, the Bacon burger had at least a 1/2 lb of bacon piled on thick beef burger on big bun, others having fried chicken with swiss cheese sandwich on sourdough bread and toasted. All yummy, served with skinny French fries. Beer and drinks available. Refills were at the ready when needed. Nice friendly service and playground in the sand for kids. Photo ops too.

1  Thank Donna T

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I went to Sunset Grille while on vacation with my family at Perdido Key. My wife and I shared two entrees - the Grouper Reuben and the Trigger (local fish) fish tacos. Both were excellent. The grouper reuben is exactly what it sounds like - a reuben but instead of the corned beef it was a lightly breaded pan-fried reuben - it was phenomenal! The fish tacos are more like a wrap, it is huge and excellent as well. There was beer for between $10 and $12 a pitcher. All of this while having a wonderful view sitting by the water, boats pull up and the people get out for lunch or dinner. We had lunch, but the sunsets are supposed to be amazing! We will be back for dinner and sunset. Make sure that you sit at one of the benches outside - they are covered so there is shade.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Can't even remember what my wife had, I was to bust eating my Grouper Ruben it was so good. Whatever she had she enjoed it though. Service was very good and attentive.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

The service was great & the fried scallops & blackened shrimp where both great. My only complaint is that they were out of crab claws & someone dumped all the dill seasoning in the cucumber salad.

All-in-all really good food w/generous portions...great place to view the sunset as well.

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We had appetizers for lunch. Boiled shrimp hush puppies snapper bites and onion rings. Great food excellent service.

1  Thank Mark S