“NO TASTE”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #22 of 50 Restaurants in Perry
Reviewed 24 June 2014

While the service is good the subs are tasteless !! Even with all the fixings it still had no taste!! The cookies are good !! Maybe next time I will try a salad and see if they taste better!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Went to have lunch here since it was right across the street from where I was staying, Didn't noticed any problems with business, I was greeted promptly by the friendly workers and my sub was made without issue. I would not have a problem with eating here again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This was the most rundown looking subway I've ever visited. Needs a good cleaning all over. I started not to order but did against my better judgement.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!