“Awesome day at market”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Awesome day at market”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

My toddler and I made a trip to Pinecrest Gardens and the market was awesome. We sampled a variety of foods and had a tasty dragon passion fruit smoothie. The produce was mostly fresh and you had a chance between local grown or organic. There is also conch fritters for $6. Good place for morning or afternoon walk. We loved it

Tavares, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great Market!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

LOVE this place! It is at Pinecrest Gardens, aesthetically beautiful with gorgeous shade trees covering all the little booths. I find all my organic, fresh produce here for less than whole foods and much fresher. I picked up strawberries last time that still had soil on them, when I asked why there was still soil they told me they had just picked them from the Earth at 4 am! They were sold to me at 9 am....cant get fresher than that! The people are nice and the smells of all the food is wonderful. Get there early because the later it gets, the more crowded and hotter it is. You will enjoy yourself and bring lots of cash $$..

hope this review helps you!

Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“My favorite thing to do on Sunday morning”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I love going to the Pinecrest Farmer's Market on Sundays. It really does have something for everyone- food, produce, gift items and a great ambience. If you go early, it's not crowded and parking is easy. If you go a bit later in the morning, you may have to walk a bit from the on street parking, but it's not a big problem. There are often new vendors which is also fun.

Visited May 2013
Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Back again and better than before”
Reviewed 12 November 2010

This market seems to have expanded again since previous years. The variety has spread out beyond fruits and veggies quite a bit. There are now several bakers, pastas, oils, fresh fish, chocolatier and several places with prepared food. My best find was an Islamorada fisherman; I’d gotten some prawns that were about ¼ pound each, amazing. It’s best to go early, shop and then stay for lunch. After we stopped for opening weekend we walked through the attached gardens with are always worth the couple bucks for admission.