“LOVE LOVE LOVE”

Pinecrest Gardens Farmer's Market
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Pinecrest
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I can't get enough of this place. The sampling food, the people, the food, the atmosphere and yes the FOOD. It can be pricey, you have to know the value of what you r getting of u can pay too much. My family fav things to eat are the brick oven pizza, fresh lemonade and Carmel popcorn. Great place to eat with fam (and pets) vs eating at a restraurant. It's something different.

1  Thank Keylife

Reviewed 15 November 2013

City government changed the management of the market which harmed everyone. The vendors are mad and the people that come to the market are mad. There was never a reason to fix what wasn't broken. It's now broken!

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

My toddler and I made a trip to Pinecrest Gardens and the market was awesome. We sampled a variety of foods and had a tasty dragon passion fruit smoothie. The produce was mostly fresh and you had a chance between local grown or organic. There is also conch fritters for $6. Good place for morning or afternoon walk. We loved it

Reviewed 30 August 2013

LOVE this place! It is at Pinecrest Gardens, aesthetically beautiful with gorgeous shade trees covering all the little booths. I find all my organic, fresh produce here for less than whole foods and much fresher. I picked up strawberries last time that still had soil on them, when I asked why there was still soil they told me they had just picked them from the Earth at 4 am! They were sold to me at 9 am....cant get fresher than that! The people are nice and the smells of all the food is wonderful. Get there early because the later it gets, the more crowded and hotter it is. You will enjoy yourself and bring lots of cash $$..

hope this review helps you!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I love going to the Pinecrest Farmer's Market on Sundays. It really does have something for everyone- food, produce, gift items and a great ambience. If you go early, it's not crowded and parking is easy. If you go a bit later in the morning, you may have to walk a bit from the on street parking, but it's not a big problem. There are often new vendors which is also fun.