“Delicious Brazilian fare!”
Review of Giraffas Brazilian Grill - CLOSED

Giraffas Brazilian Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Brazilian
Description: #GiraffasUSA Kiss guilty eating goodbye! Giraffas Brazilian Grill serves grilled-to-order, all-natural food that is inspired by the bold flavors of Brazil. Mix-and-match or double your protein in our new menu! Even better: Giraffas Brazilian Grill, located in South Florida and Orlando, offers lunch and dinner with menu items at $9.99 and under!
Kendall, Florida
“Delicious Brazilian fare!”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I went there with my granddaughters one afternoon and had a very nice meal. The kids meals are a great deal and not the usual fast food fare. I actually liked the silly face made out of vegetables on their plate:)

My picahna (sp?) steak was delicious with plenty of tasty sides. The kids meals were delicious and the ambiance was delightful. I especially liked the older couple who clapped as my granddaughter danced around my table:)

All in all, I'd love to go back and try some of their burgers. I saw many satisfied customers chomping down on some big juicy burgers all around me!

• Visited December 2012