“Great Subs”

Add it.
Larry's Giant Subs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 May 2012 via mobile

Go for the Ultimate you will not be disappointed. I always stop at Larry's when I see one. Great Food.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Enjoyed the quality of the subs and sandwiches. Like another reviewer the coupons drew us in. With normal pricing I am not in a hurry to go back. Dining area is tight, self serve fountain area is uncomfortable...

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Larry's does what it says. The subs are giant, they are tasty and they are fast as ever in getting your order out. I love just about every one I have ordered

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 8 November 2011

The subs are ok. I have been their twice, only because I had coupons that made it worth my while. I do not plan on going back as it was just an average kind of place and their subs are too expensive.

1  Thank Tellingasiseeit