“The Egg Platter is a quiet little gem, sometimes Overlooked always Open”
Review of Egg Platter

Egg Platter
Ranked #24 of 169 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 May 2013

The Egg Platter is truly a quiet little gem, sometimes overlooked always open 24-7 and always a good clean meal. For me, a meal sometimes can be a culinary adventure of flavors and exotic tastes...and then sometimes a meal is deliciously made comfort foods. The Egg Platter in Pinellas Park has a wonderful menu of comforts AND ONE CAN GET ANYTHING ON THE MENU ANY TIME OF DAY OR NIGHT. I usually enjoy their breakfasts of fresh omelets with spinach and feta cheese, breakfast potatoes and rye toast but this week when I visited them for a late breakfast I had the fried fish sandwich that comes with French fries, lettuce, fresh tomato and a pickle~ great service too. Nothing greasy, everything fresh, EVERYTIME. The Egg Platter never disappoints.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Our family went here for dinner and we all ordered breakfast food. I ordered the Belgian waffle with bacon which was very good. My husband ordered the Texas omelette which he said was okay but left a strange taste in his mouth. The one thing that was terrible was the butter on our kids pancakes and the butter on my husband's toast. It had the worst taste ever..fortunately I didn't have eat on my waffle.

The place itself needs major renovating but it seemed clean enough and the waitress was very nice.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Made a trip for breakfast on the recommendation of friends. Great menu and breakfast is served all day. The coffee was good and I never saw the bottom of the cup because the service was excellent. The food was well prepared and well portioned. The server was awesome and the prices good. I had the steak&eggs with hash brown and was unable to eat it all. Nice visit and will make the Egg Platter a regular stop.

2  Thank JIM S
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Love live live this place. After church every Sunday you'll find us there. Cheeseburger omelet is my fav but the whole menu is great. Great prices too. And they are open all day so if you want breakfast for dinner...you get it! Overlooked so get there!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I knew going into this place what it would be like. The food was ok but the service was fantastic. Prices were reasonable as well.