“Good Food for OK prices”
Review of Egg Platter

Egg Platter
Ranked #24 of 169 Restaurants in Pinellas Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I typically meet a buddy here that I work with for lunch. He likes the place and its a convenient location for us to meet at. I believe its a Greek family restaurant - so the food is basically OK - nothing to write home about..at decent fair prices - tho not as cheap as some other similar type diners Ive eaten at. I have never made a trip here on my own to eat here...not worth it to me...only to meet my buddy..so I cant recommend it.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast and it was great. Only about $35 for five adult meals. Server was very sweet and friendly, service was fast, and the food was great. She kept my coffee cup filled!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I was visiting family for memorial day weekend. They took me twice to eat at egg platter. It was a dinner type restaurant. Service was friendly. I loved their unsweet tea. It was not watered down. I had a great salad and I had a grilled cheese on another visit. Food tasted fresh. This is not gourmet. It was hot, fresh, and affordable. It is a very casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Usually stop here for breakfast and have never been disappointed. Service is always good, coffee always refilled and home fries to die for - just like up north! Always have an enjoyable meal here and can't wait to try a lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

By sharing your experiences, For a 24/7 joint this place needs help. The 3 waitresses were fighting amongst themselves the coffee was weak as dish water and never saw them place fresh coffee in the brewer just reused the old grounds. The biscuits and gravy were the worst I've ever had, biscuits like rubber and some strange tasting gravy. At least the canned corned beef hash didn't get screwed up. Sat at the counter and had to ask for coffee refills wait on the toast. this was at 10pm on a Saturday night, not exactly the busy time of day.Take a pass