“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast food. Service a little slow, don't go if you are in a hurry. Very large menu selection. Lunch and dinner menus as well.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I came back to this restaurant after a year. As before the omelets are huge, the staff is friendly and the prices are very reasonable.

The restaurant reminds me of the 1970s.

1  Thank Dan K
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Wow again this place always amazes me , it is soooo good, the liver and onions nice and thick, fries piping hot,and my chopped steak with onions great even the vegetables were nice and fresh,the salad had crispy lettuce and a decent portion and the dessert of rice pudding was great. Always great food and the waitress was excellent keeping the coffee topped up.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Not sure if there has been a change in ownership or not, but they once had the best food and my last 3 visits the food was terrible and the servers don't care. Very disappointing

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I typically meet a buddy here that I work with for lunch. He likes the place and its a convenient location for us to meet at. I believe its a Greek family restaurant - so the food is basically OK - nothing to write home about..at decent fair prices - tho not as cheap as some other similar type diners Ive eaten at. I have never made a trip here on my own to eat here...not worth it to me...only to meet my buddy..so I cant recommend it.