“A good round”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mainlands Golf Club
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We did not have to wait at the tees as it was not overbooked. The course was reasonably maintained and fun to play. It also was reasonably priced.

There are newer reviews for Mainlands Golf Club

Reviewed 7 February 2013

My husband played there over a year ago, but now is in a wheelchair and cannot attend these types of sports. He loved the course and enjoyed himself when he was there!

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Nicely maintained, fairways and greens were well-watered. Rough was short. Plenty of water hazards on the course. Rangers keep track of the pace of play. Located in the middle of a residential community, but is a public course. I was a single and the starter made an effort ot get me started right way, ahead of several foursomes. I played through some threesomes (ladies) and eventually met up with a threesome of men (retirees), who invited me to join them, since there wasn't an open hole ahead. A long walk is required between the first green and the second tee, but after that the course layout is logical. I had a great time on Jan 2.