All reviewsfront deskyogurtgreat hotelnice roomgreat staffcounty line roadoutdoor poolbaconfirst floorspent one nightstayed nightslike royaltywedding weekendhot chocolatebusiness centerwould stay here againthe breakfast area
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Nice Fairfield. Check in was prompt. Room was very nice with sitting area, 2 flat screens. Iron and board worked well (priority for me). Climate control worked great. Quiet. Exercise room was a little small.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Nancy G, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lakeland Plant City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for your recent visit and your nice comments. We always appreciate our customer’s feedback. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope that should your travel planes bring you back to our area that we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times and I like the location and quietness.It is right off I-4 between Lakeland and Plant City. It is clean and the staff are friendly. If they would just take care of the requests, I would give them a perfect score. As a Marriott member for many years, my preferences are automatically included in my reservations and I always ask for foam pillows ( I am allergic to feathers). I stayed at this hotel on 2 different occasions in the past month and had to request foam pillows on both occasions after I checked in. I took them to the room myself on the first occasion and on the second I was checking in and leaving for dinner immediately. I was told by the front desk that the room would be made feather free while I was out. It hadn't been done when I returned later that night, exhausted and ready for bed. Unfortunately, I just went to bed and had a migraine by morning. It was a particularly bad way to start my day at 5 am and have to drive a large moving truck 14 hours with a migraine. I know pillows may not seem like a big deal to the hotel, but to this patron they are.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Nancy G, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lakeland Plant City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you your recent stay at our Fairfield Inn and Suites. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and were sorry to hear that we did not accommodate your requests for foam pillows. A guests special requests are very important to us…..and it is disappointing to us as well that we did not follow through with your requests. We have discussed the issue you have described to our staff so that these types of errors are not made again. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We were glad to hear that otherwise you have enjoyed your stay. I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We come twice a year for our conventions,and it close to the ASSEMBLY HALL,we checked in at 5:00 pm and was greeted by Gabiella Marrero she was so nice,and made sure she let us know that she was their to make our stay as good as it gets,we stayed in room 302.And,How do you say CLEAN =FAIRFIELD INN AND SUITES PLANT CITY!! we did not get her name the person who cleaned our room for the 2 nights ,but she too did all she could to make our stay GREAT,I make it a point to get the name of great people who do there jobs up and over.And our team players,Even the Maintenance man was so nice and asked if could he do anything to help,that means a lot.We went to dinner and came back and enjoyed the pool area and hot tub with our friends and J.W convention goers and so many asked us to pick up cards so they could stay there,The breakfast was so much improved it was very good,and also like to thank the breakfast girl she worked so hard and I wish I got her name,but I will the next visit The last time we stayed there it was "The Baseball season for brats"and was not so good,but I spoke out and it was fixed better than before,quiet peacefull and a great time

Room Tip: pick pool side or the corner room ,but its all good we just like having the stairwell
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ralph n
Nancy G, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lakeland Plant City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for once again choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites! We were so glad to have you as our guest again and appreciate you kind words about our staff and our property! We think Gabby is something special as well! We hope that should your travel plans bring you to our area again in the future….that we will have the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I was on crutches when I arrived and the lady at front desk was very accommodating. She put me on the first floor close to the lobby, nice Art Deco decor , nice lobby . Very clean . I would definitely stay again

• Stayed: September 2013
Nancy G, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lakeland Plant City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Thank you for your recent stay….and for sharing your experience at our Fairfield Inn and Suites. We thank you for your stay….and we will be sure to share your kind comments to our Team Member! We hope you are off your crutches soon! Thanks again!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Arrived 930pm and was greeted by a very friendly desk clerk from Alabama who actually took the time to hand write directions for me to my destination for the next day. She also found room rates for my already booked room that were lower than my agreed reservation price. Clean and quite room (very low a/c noise) with a decent enough hot breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Gary R

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Fairfield Inn and Suites. We enjoyed having you as our guest….and were so pleased you enjoyed your stay. It is always great to hear rave reviews about our staff! We think they are pretty special as well! Hope to see you soon!