We booked 3 nights at this place because we are Marriott fans and this is fairly close to LEGOLAND and Tampa. Stayed 1 night. The room was way too small for a family of 4, and we did not like the setting. Place was clean but the use of Styrofoam plates and plastic utensils at breakfast turned us off. We moved over to the Hyatt Lakeland as recommended by AAA. This place was so much better. BIG rooms, awesome beds, nice location, real plates and utensils, yummy breakfast and just overall classier and more comfortable. Only cost an additional $20/night too. We are now Hyatt fans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakeland Plant City is near Lakeland, Florida is located just a short drive from Tampa and Orlando area attractions, such as the Strawberry Festival in Plant City, Lakeland's Sun N Fun Fly In, and the Detroit Tigers baseball team. Our convenient location gives you a great option for lodging off Interstate 4 and County Line Road. Unwind at the end of the day in our outdoor heated pool and spa, or enjoy the convenience of our on-site fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakeland Plant City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Lakeland / Plant City Hotel Plant City
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Lakeland / Plant City
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakeland Plant City Florida