This is one of the newly designed Fairfield Inns, brand new property thus very clean and comfortable. Only downside is there is nothing at this exit on Interstate 4, and I mean nothing. The only sign of civilization is a Circle K gas station. In order to go to a restaurant you need to travel several exits east or west on the interstate. Marriott obviously feels that the exit will be built up at some point. So good place to sleep, but no amenities close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lakeland Plant City is a hotel in Plant City, Florida near Lakeland. We're located just a short drive from Tampa and Orlando area attractions, such as the Strawberry Festival in Plant City, Lakeland's Sun N Fun Fly In, and the Detroit Tigers baseball team. Our convenient location gives you a great option for lodging off Interstate 4 and County Line Road. Unwind at the end of the day in our outdoor heated pool and spa, or enjoy the convenience of our on-site fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lakeland Plant City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Lakeland / Plant City
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Lakeland / Plant City Hotel Plant City
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Lakeland Plant City Florida