All reviewsfront deskyogurtgreat hotelnice roomgreat staffcounty line roadoutdoor poolrooms are clean and comfortablebaconfirst floorspent one nightstayed nightslike royaltywedding weekendhot chocolatebusiness centerwould stay here again
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Visiting colleges in Lakeland and Tampa so stayed in this location right in-between. Great location with great rate (AAA). Hotel was modern, clean, service was great/friendly, and breakfast was very good. No complaints - would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Allison F, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lakeland Plant City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear VicTraveler_99,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lakeland Plant City! I am happy to hear you had such a great stay with us while visiting the close by colleges. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The Fairfield Inn & Suites has been accommodating our guests for six years now and we hear the nicest things about this hotel. Great staff! Best prices, etc. etc. We're so thankful for our partnership with this hotel! Wishing Well Barn is proud to recommend this hotel for our wedding and event guests!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Allison F, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lakeland Plant City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Michelle W,
Wow, I am thrilled to read your kind words. I am so happy to hear that we are consistently able to accommodate and exceed the expectations our our mutual guests. We are very proud and thankful of our partnership with the beautiful Wishing Well Barn!

Allison Fyffe
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Perfectly located for our needs. Room was nicely appointed including a small frig. Evening staff was efficient however they could be friendlier. Breakfast was typical hotel fair. Coffee was better then most.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear jerryc1946,
I am happy to hear that our hotel was situated perfectly for your needs during your stay with us! I am sorry to hear about the friendliness of our staff, this is something I will be looking in to. I appreciate your feedback.

Allison Fyffe
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel suite very quiet very peaceful very clean only problem is there is no restaurants nearby all you have is Wendy's and McDonald's the breakfast here is awesome real breakfast you will enjoy the clean rooms in the southern hospitality people are very friendly and nice

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2017

This was our first stay at this hotel and we were pleasantly surprised. The staff at the front desk were very cheerful and helpful. Our room was clean and spacious. The morning breakfast was very good and all items seemed to be fresh and the staff kept everything filled. All appliances were in good working order however, it would be nice if there was a second waffle machine. They were very busy this weekend and with only one machine several of us were not able to enjoy a waffle.
There was one issue we would like to see corrected and that was the printer in the lobby. I needed to make a couple copies of an agenda for my meeting but the printer was not working. I was disappointed and did advise the front desk of the problem so it could be corrected. Apparently, it has been down for some time. I sincerely hope they will have this fixed for other guests in need of a last minute copy or someone attempting to print a boarding pass.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business