“Absolutely amazing! Best experience ever! ”
Review of Jump Florida

Jump Florida
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I did the 14,000 ft jump with Pascal. It was so much fun! He was amazing and super safe. Tells you everything to make sure you have a safe and memorable experience. I was a little nervous, but now can't wait to come back and do it again!!!

1  Thank chantalnicholson
"thrill"
"florida"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 17 November 2016

my first tandem jump from 11,000 feet was exhilarating and treacherous. sticking my legs out the open door of the plane and then free falling for 30+ seconds is not natural to me. when the chute opened and we settled more gently back to earth, the view on the glorious day was fantastic. no regrets having done it. no need to prove i can do it again, though. the instructors are very thorough, and experienced. the equipment is first rate. get the video if you have not done it before.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

What an amazing experience with amazing instructors!! Myself, my husband & my son all jumped with great guys! We couldn't jump on the Tuesday as the winds picked up but that's to be expected with unpredictable weather and we were on the first jump the following morning and it was fantastic!!! I was very nervous going up in the plane but my instructor was amazing and I felt very safe. I hate rollercoasters but the free fall was the most exhilarating experience I have ever gone through. I will jump again, but only with these guys. After 16 years of restricted movement due to arthritis, I never imagined I would be able to do something so wild! But thanks to my husband and my lovely instructor, they helped me to get my groove back!!! I will be forever grateful x x

Reviewed 28 September 2016

2nd jump with Jump Florida. Still a great experience. Try to be early so you can get on first jump to avoid having to wait for next jump which may or may not take place in a timely manner depending on other jumpers.