“Amazing”
Review of Jump Florida

Jump Florida
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome experience, only waited 20 mins upon arrival before we were called to skydive! Everyone was very friendly and the video was well worth the money. I paid over three times as much for the same thing in the UK.

All reviews
"thrill"
"florida"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2017

The only reason I did not give a full 5 stars is because of the wait time. Other than that, the staff was great, the jump was great and the overall experience as a first skydive was great. Arrived at 10:30am for my 11am reservation but waited until 1:30pm to suit up. Jump was not completed until around 2:30pm. Keep in mind that there are absolutely no refunds under any circumstances so if you have a small window of time to try and jump and you are visiting Florida on vacation (like I am) then this is probably not an activity for you. Overall I will definitely be skydiving again.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Did my first jump - tandem - finding a groupon for an 11,000' jump with my wife, her 2nd. The good: flight waited for good ceilings & visibility giving us a smooth flight and the harness and jump instruction was thorough. The not so much: None of staff seemed to want to be there - only dialogue with them was to upgrade jump bringing more $ & sign waiver. Sign in is difficult to read the 8 pages on their tablets but by ignoring all small print & it is all small print, it goes quickly. We had 2 hours to wait for weather and it would have been appreciated if they provided some discussion on the jump to make it personal not just the instructor's (Gary) fun day - his jester's cap should have been a clue. No warning of barrrel roll out of the plane or after asking during the jump for NO MORE SPINS got them repeatedly. My wife had a similar jump - not a lot of fun - but we did get to walk away safely. Recommend researching other options for a safe and FUN experience.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Went for my daughters 18th Birthday and to scratch off the Bucket list. It was Awesome, Amazing, Crazy and unforgettable. it was the first time Tandem Jumping for both my kids and I. The staff is Awesome, Funny and definitely make you feel comfortable and safe. WE WILL DO IT AGAIN!!! Do not forget to get the Video!!
Not Scary, Very Exciting!!! A Must Do.
shout out to my new Brazilian friend at FL jump, you're the best

1  Thank jujuchiha