stayed here with husband, we are ihg members and this had to be one of the worse places we had stayed. It started with the man not being welcoming he told me nothing about the hotel except to read the paper he gave me for information. This was suppose to be a 5 day stay we left after the first night. It started with the foul smell of wet dog leading to the elevator. We had a studio suite which is a horrible designed room. The bed was a full bed not even a queen. There was barley any room to move it felt like my husband and I were on top of each other the whole time and not in a good way:) the blinds had holes with scratch marks that were made by a dog, the whole night you could hear the dog in the next room barking. We called the front desk to be moved the first night, we were told there were no other rooms. The next day a room became available by that time we just wanted to leave! The staff was not welcoming, the smell of dog and the barking was unbearable. The area we stay seemed a little shady, felt safe at the hotel but drive a couple blocks and you may not feel safe! Breakfast was good. as IHg members we are offered free drinks or a room up grade here they offered you nothing! Also walls are thin can, you can here anyone walking down the hallway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 8 miles from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, Staybridge Suites offers guests three spacious suite accommodations; studio suites, one-bedroom suites, and two-bedroom/two bath suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, separate living and work areas complete with dual-line speaker phones, direct dial line, high-speed TV and laptop Internet access with VPN/FTP capabilities, and personalized voice mail. Additional amenities include DVD/VCR, iron and ironing boards, and hair dryers in suites. Our convenience store, complimentary guest laundry room, and complimentary business center (with free Internet access) are open around the clock. For the guests enjoyment we offer a variety of options including our 24 hr fitness center & free passes to local '24-hour fitness' facility, complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet, sports court and heated outdoor pool with BBQ Pavilion. Also, to entertain our guests, we offer a Sundowner reception every Tuesday through Thursday including free beer, wine, and appetizers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation Hotel Plantation
- Staybridge Suites Plantation
- Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation Florida