“Great for family”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Plantation
Porto Alegre, RS
“Great for family”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Excellent location just minutes from shopping area, friendly staff, nice kitchen, clean, comfortable.
Publix supermarket across the street.
Great to spend a few days with the family.
I recommend!
I will return for sure!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank ALdePaula

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Hebrew first
Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I did a Value Pick at Price line for a 4 star hotel and was awarded the Stay Bridge in Plantation. Close off the 595 and just 20 minutes to the airport. Grocery just accross the street. Shopping just minutes away. Sad that Plantation, Florida is changing and not what it use to be. The hotel is well kept, breakfast just a little better that the usual, so you will be pleased. FREE LAUNDRY off the Work out room, bring your own soap. WIFI is GOOD. Well worth the value. They do not shuttle to the cruise ports so be with a rented car or set up your own transportation.

Room Tip: be above the main floor to minimize parking lot noise.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 April 2014

March 2014: Don't be fooled by the map...this property is set way back from the traffic on Pine Island. Great quiet sleep. Suite was spotless. Nice kitchen w/ FULL SIZE FRIDGE. Comfortable bed and bath. Wall thermostat heat/air control...quiet equipment. No, not silent...just quiet. Entire property rehabed past 2 years. 5 minutes from good shopping, Publix 1/2 block, name your taste in food and it's nearby. Staff "bend over backwards" helpful. Oh yes, breakfast was a delight...more than you'd expect...and NO low budget coffee...in a very comfortable dining area.
I listed "VALUE" as VG...Splring Break prices, ya know. Everything is jacked up in Liquardale during Spring break....just inquire about rental car prices. I suggest you check out SIXT car rental. Local
company w/ great prices and service. They will e-m SPECIFIC directions through the airport to their
shuttle.

Room Tip: TRY ROOM 239 or 241...much quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Wolfsburg
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

I'm sorry I can't give them more points. The hotel was very new renovated and in a good shape. Even the surrounding area was well maintained.

Room and public areas were clean as they should be. Breakfast was really good and had everything you could ask for. (If you're not going on German standards.) ;-)

The only thing that didn't worked out is the bed. The mattress was way to soft and it was making noise whenever you move a little. So, though the bed is the most important thing at a hotel, I have to cut two points.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HectorSamuel
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear HectorSamuel,

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding our property. I am happy to know that the breakfast served and maintenance levels on site suited your standards. I regret any inconvenience you may have had with the condition of the bed. We take all reviews negative or positive very seriously and your comments will help us improve what we can offer.

We are hoping to have the opportunity of hosting you again soon in the future and make your stay as best as it can be.

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Very nice property, clean and well maintained. Definitely not your typical South Florida highly trafficked hotel that shows it. From the front desk and beyond a well run establishment. Did not hear any traffic noise and no neighbor issues as well. Very pleased with visit

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Toronto, ON
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed here with my family for 5 days in March. There was a mix up with my reservations and the front desk manager, Luis, did the best he could do to accommodate my family and I. I ended up writing an email to head office of Staybridge regarding my issues since I was not 100% completely satisfied with what happened when I arrived home. I tried to speak with Michael, the manager, when I was there but had no luck. Michael promptly called me and was very apologetic and came up with a solution that I felt was very fair and generous. He was a complete gentleman and I appreciate what he did for me. I felt that all the staff was friendly and helpful.

I would recommend this hotel to everyone, including family and friends. The location is great and felt totally safe. There is a plaza next door with a Publix, Pei Wei (asian fast food which was really good and cheap) as well as a pizzeria.

The rooms were great and updated, Nice kitchen with a fridge and microwave which comes in handy. I also noticed that even though the hotel was busy, I never heard anyone. Usually you can hear your neighbours through the wall or people outside walking past your room in the morning, but I didn't hear anything, it was nice and quiet that you could actually sleep in.

Definitely a home away from home!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank LisaFromTO
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 6 days in February. We were familiar with the area having stayed before at a nearby Starwood hotel but also having taken a quick look at the hotel grounds and lobby 2 years ago. The renovation done since made this hotel an excellent choice/value for the Plantation area. At the chek-in, Judith was very professional, welcoming and friendly...really appreciated her work. We were very familiar with the studio floor plan and it met perfectly our needs. Kitchen, altouhg a bit small, is very well equipped. The hotel room service was acceptable though done late in PM whick for us is not our preferred time. The ladies responsible for the breakfast were all nice, polite and effective. Special thanks to the lady with short reddish colored hair :-)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plantation
Sheraton Suites Plantation, Ft Lauderdale West
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft Lauderdale - Plantation
Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale / Plantation
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Plantation
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel

Been to Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation? Share your experiences!