I stayed in the 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite overlooking the pool area during my stay at the hotel 2 weeks ago. The hotel was clean, suite was nicely updated. I stayed there with my family so it was great to have 2 seperate bedrooms and bathrooms in each of the rooms. The front room area had a sofa/bed. There were also 3 tvs, one in each room and in the front room. It gave us the at home feeling and privacy. Having a full kitchen was greattt. Though we didnt cook during our stay because we enjoyed the breakfast and social nights at the hotel.
Free Breakfast was a great plus - plentiful with a great variety. (Waffles, scrambled eggs, omelette, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, muffins, toasts, pastries, fruits, hot and cold beverages)
Also a plus: 3 nights per week a free dinner/social night in the dining area (I.e., while I was there I had: Hamburgers, chicken wings, salad, mashed potato bar).
CONS: (Not a deal breaker - but just a suggestion)
Seeing that it is an extended stay hotel, meaning no full room service cleaning of rooms throughout the week. I would suggest that hotel guests have access to a room/swiffer mop (disposable wipes) in the room). Because while I was there the fridge ended up having a leak and I had to call the front desk at 8pm to send house keeping to mop up the water. It wasnt anything to complain about, so I was glad to see how quick housekeeping came up to assist.
Also, I wish that grits was an option for breakfast! :)
I would definately stay there again though. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 8 miles from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, Staybridge Suites offers guests three spacious suite accommodations; studio suites, one-bedroom suites, and two-bedroom/two bath suites. All suites feature fully equipped kitchens, separate living and work areas complete with dual-line speaker phones, direct dial line, high-speed TV and laptop Internet access with VPN/FTP capabilities, and personalized voice mail. Additional amenities include DVD/VCR, iron and ironing boards, and hair dryers in suites. Our convenience store, complimentary guest laundry room, and complimentary business center (with free Internet access) are open around the clock. For the guests enjoyment we offer a variety of options including our 24 hr fitness center & free passes to local '24-hour fitness' facility, complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet, sports court and heated outdoor pool with BBQ Pavilion. Also, to entertain our guests, we offer a Sundowner reception every Tuesday through Thursday including free beer, wine, and appetizers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation Hotel Plantation
- Staybridge Suites Plantation
- Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation Florida