Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Plantation
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,084 results
All reviewscruise portshuttle servicefree shuttlepre cruise hotelcomplimentary breakfastbroward mallwithin walking distanceairport shuttleshopping and restaurantsnext morninggreat place to staythe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againwaffleswonderful hotellate checkone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2012

We just got back from an 8 night cruise out of Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale. Before the cruise, I had read good reviews on trip advisor about the Hampton Inn Plantation Airport/ cruise port. I booked through stay123 and got free parking for the entire cruise. If I had booked directly through the hotel, we would have had to pay $25 for parking. We arrived at the hotel Friday night and the earliest shuttle we could get to the port was 1:00 pm. We usually try to get to the port by 10:30 am. It all worked out for the best because I had forgotten to pack some things because of a busy schedule at work before we left. We were able to shop at the JCP in the mall behind the hotel and the Target next to the hotel. We got on the shuttle at 12:50 and arrived at the port right after it stopped raining-perfect timing for us. The line wasn't as long getting there after 1:00. The hotel shuttle to the port and pick up after the cruise was free for all 8 of us in our group. We booked 2 hotel rooms. It was less expensive staying in the hotel for the night than it would have been to park at the port for our 8 night cruise. We were very pleased with the shuttle service. When we returned, we got on the shuttle 5 minutes after we went through customs. The hotel was very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable. The free breakfast was good. It was a little crowded one time I went down but later, it was fine. We will definitely stay at this hotel again if we go out of Port Everglades and I will highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to stay before the cruise with free shuttle service and free parking.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and did not hear any noise.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank lucy2mb
Reviewed 19 May 2012

Last weekend(friday may 11th and saturday 12th), my wife had a dance competition around the plantation area. Since it was going to take 2 straight days(and driving to Miami back and forth was going to be really tiring and inconvenient), we decided to book a room for one-night in the Hampton Inn, which it was located no longer than 10 min.(driving distance) from the competition. We went early on friday..the check-in process didn't take longer than 5 min..and even the room was ready!!. We just went to the room, left our stuff inside, and left to the competition. I have to say that the lady at the check-in/front desk was really nice and attentive(I didn't get her name..but after we left our stuff in the room and she saw us leaving, she asked if everything was ok in the room). This hotel might not be the cheapest option around the area, but I decided to book a room in Hampton Inn only because I have hilton honors membership(I need to get my points for a free night!! LOL) and also, I have had a very good experience with them in the past. Besides, the room comes with a microwave and fridge(which we used), complimentary wifi, and breakfast(I have to say that I was a bit dissapointed with the breakfast selection this time). The hotel has a great location; it has a mall next door, supermarkets(whole foods and publix), walgreens, and many restaurant options nearby. The hotel is perfect for business travelers, cruisers(the port and airport are really close from the hotel), and also those tourists on a budget.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank robchateau
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I used this hotel for my May wedding, and worked with the hotel manager to get a 40+ room block where all of my out of town guests stayed. My guests loved the staff, service, and was very happy with their stay. It was a great family oriented hotel, and the staff was just awesome. Working with the manager was a breeze, she made this part of my wedding planning easy. I also stayed here on my wedding night and the staff was just the sweetest group, who provided excellent service. Thanks for everything Susan and staff!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhi21
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We just arrived back from a three day stay at the Hampton Inn in Plantation, Florida and were very glad to have chosen this hotel to stay at - it had all we needed and for a great price! Not only was it kept very clean, it had a number of inclusions in the price that we were very pleased about - internet, parking, hot buffet breakfast, free drinks and snacks at the daily happy hour, cold and hot drinks available all day long... and a friendly and helpful staff as well! The beds were comfortable and the rooms quite clean and spacious. The pool was very clean and the surrounding landscape nicely done and kept tidy. We would definitely stay at this hotel again if we are ever in the area again!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Lydia12015
Reviewed 27 April 2012

My husband and I spent 3 nights at the hotel and we enjoyed our stay.
The staff were very friendly. Our room was clean and quiet. The hotel is central and there are many shopping malls nearby. Breakfast was ok. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business