Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Plantation
Philipsburg, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Stay@hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was a very nice place to stay.A quiet neighborhood
Close by the mall and restaurants.
The front desk clerk by the name Rose was more than excellent.
She was very helpful from day one and her service was always with a big smile.
The only minus was that one of the rooms we had, was too noisy (close by the laundry room)and the reception
And one of the back doors was never locked.!!!!!
Keep up the good work!,!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I usually stay in ESA every where because my job need 60% travel. During April & may I stayed in ESA Miami 3 weeks then ESA Plantation more than 3 weeks.
I ve my account in name imsayyed@hotmail.com but I forget password so I make a new account to convey you some complaint. Every where I prefer to stay in ESA but ESA<Plantation FL is the
worst in services.On Front Desk most person with dry faces and no gentle & helping behave only one lady name "Rose" was very very nice. Very helping and deals customers with smiling face and respect while another lady "Taylor" always behave rough and ignore residents needs. My bath room "Rm # 301" bath door lock not working I complaint the maintenance person dismentl the lock but he never back while I stay in same room 1 1/2 week more. I have very much impressed with service of ESA Miami staff. They very nice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the maintenance issues in your room and the level of customer service displayed by some of our staff members. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies and guest protocol to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your comments are greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

You have to look to find this place nestled off the highway in the middle of nothing but yet everything is around the rooms are very nice and spacious the kitchen bedroom all into one I wouldn't trade this place for nothing in the world thank you guys keep up the good work

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Sunrise, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Despite the level of noise in my room at a pretty late time, no one asked us to lower it which I appreciate because I had a really great night with my friends! The kitchen is perfect and everything works properly so that is the biggest plus about the room. The room was nice and clean. Needs a better variety of channels.

Room Tip: Well my room was on the third floor by the elevator and no one asked to lower the noise so I would s...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very clean hotel. Very close to Nova Southeastern University, shopping malls, restaurants and about 15 mins from the beaches. Hotel staff was extremely nice, greeting us as soon as we walked in. Rooms were very spacious and none smelling. Good coffee and quick grab and go breakfast. I have already booked my room for August. As well as I have recommended this location to others that are coming to visit Ft. Lauderdale in the coming months. I slept well, even though the bed as extra firm!!! Hotel rates were pretty good too.

Room Tip: I had a 2nd floor King room over entrance.(Corner)
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Nassau, New Providence Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

From the moment I stepped into the lobby I was greeted warmly. All of the staff members I encountered were nothing short of helpful and kind. Before booking the hotel, I had read about how some rooms were dirty and how some had an odor but when I checked in and got to my room it was spotless with absolutely no odor. The kitchen was great (full size refrigerator/freezer, sink, two panel flat top stove, good enough counter space, coffee maker, toaster, utensils, plates, cups/mugs and pots), the bathroom was clean and, most importantly, they had hot water! (I had read that they didn't have any but they do!)

The bed was a great size, with clean sheets/pillow and the desk and little kitchenette area was clean also. There was also a good size closet, iron and ironing board and an easy to maneuver cooling/heating system. The only thing that caught me off guard was the channel selections. Normally there are a few more channels in the television selection but that was not a deal breaker because I didn't watch alot of television during my stay.

Either way, I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Miramar, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

My stay here was great. I was very surprise to see how clean the room was although I did my own cleaning. The only thing was the smell in the room. It smelled like old smoke and it wasn't good for my asthma but I fixed da problem.

• Stayed March 2014