“Consistently Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a great chain restaurant, The food is consistently good, service is good and they make every effort to seat you right away. All the dishes are good and I love the soup and salad option. I eat there often and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Nice place in Plantation, Went with my husband and we both enjoyed it, The bread-sticks are awesome, the salads are nice too, we had to take home some of the food, it was too much, the prices were more than ok for a night out, since we had left over lol

Reviewed 18 March 2014

We got there late and waited a few minutes but the service and food were good. Loved the breadsticks.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We had a very nice waitress. Whenever I used to go to Olive garden they could never make the food like I wanted it. This time I asked if they could leave the toppings off and put them on the side and they said no problem. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was good and I could reduce the salt content by having the toppings put on the side. We split a dessert of vanilla cake and it was very good. If you are an olive garden fan I would go here. LIked the large salad I got.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I was thrilled to see a restaurant with such a good service and great food quality. After spending a few days on the US, and a little tired of eating at restaurants, Olive Garden was a relief. Great meals, served with style but with natural flavors if you know what I mean.. italian food is the best!